Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

Glad you brought this up! I used to lurk on Breatheheavy back in 07/08 haha. I never created an account but I didn't give myself time to comment or engage. I created an account when the other platform was recently live but then it went back to this (which I like better). Now I've been engaging on threads and its fun  britney spears smile GIF

I just did my first post...not sure if I did it correctly. Unfortunately it is not a Britney post BUT it is one that I think will get some attention haha. WHERE IS BEYONCE? At least Brit's been posting inspirational stuff. Beyonce? Nada...

I'll be posting more :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Glad you brought this up! I used to lurk on Breatheheavy back in 07/08 haha. I never created an account but I didn't give myself time to comment or engage. I created an account when the other platform was recently live but then it went back to this (which I like better). Now I've been engaging on threads and its fun  britney spears smile GIF

I just did my first post...not sure if I did it correctly. Unfortunately it is not a Britney post BUT it is one that I think will get some attention haha. WHERE IS BEYONCE? At least Brit's been posting inspirational stuff. Beyonce? Nada...

And your name is one of the best songs off Blackout :yesplease:

• Like 1

I’ve lurked here since 2008. But didn’t create an account until 2016 I think it was?. 
I guess I simply can be time poor, my knowledge or ‘taste’ doesn’t align with a lot of the frequent users,  or the site simply isn’t working on regular safari... so i have to go on here in private browsing mode and it logs me out FAST. 
I enjoy reading comments and what not. Maybe I’ll start and post more.

:tiffanynod:

• Like 2
  • Leader
24 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I’ve been following breatheheavy since 2001/2002?  Times have changed haha.  I just created a profile back in 2016, but am bad about commenting/posting.  Maybe I’ll get better or maybe I’ll keep creeping and enjoying some of the comments.  🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Hell yea! I found once I started commenting, I would do it more and more. Keep commenting!! @Mattyj7883

• Like 1
  • Leader
39 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

I’ve lurked here since 2008. But didn’t create an account until 2016 I think it was?. 
I guess I simply can be time poor, my knowledge or ‘taste’ doesn’t align with a lot of the frequent users,  or the site simply isn’t working on regular safari... so i have to go on here in private browsing mode and it logs me out FAST. 
I enjoy reading comments and what not. Maybe I’ll start and post more.

:tiffanynod:

Wait what? I use Safari and it works perfectly for me. What errors are you experiencing? It logs you out? It will log you out every time if you login in Incognito of course. 

And yeah would love for you to post more!! 

• Leader
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Ohhhhh! Thanks for making your first post! Let me check out this Beyonce thread :firega:

• Leader
5 hours ago, Matiz said:

Ok, so this is (I think) my first post here although I've been visiting this page for many years. I used to be very active on forums when they were a thing. Now I'm just reading the news and read some of the comments cause they can be hilarious :clown: To be honest, I miss forum discussions a bit. As Polish forums are dead maybe I will participate more here :cigney:

Congrats! @Matiz Yes it'd be awesome to see more of your posts :katycry:

• Leader
6 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Aww I had the same frenzy of watching every piece of Britney I came across on YouTube and other sites when I also started to be a fan in 2018 :tiffdrink:

And I always had this inferiority complex because I'm just 17 and only started stanning in 2018 but most people here have been with Britney for 20+ years. I found out a lot about Britney from exhale and that's why I think it's very essential for every Britney fan to have an exhale because there's always that one photo you have never seen before, that one interview you never heard before and that one performance you didn't know about and that one unreleased song you were not aware of occasionally popping up on exhale, which educated me and made me grow as a Britney fan :tiffdrink: 

Like now I sometimes feel like I'm on the same level as many veteran fans because although they were fans since the beginning and I only became a fan recently, doesn't mean they are in any way superior to me. Exhale helped me overcome that. I may not have lived through the PrimeNey experience but I read all the stories here and each story gives me a new glimpse of what it was like, which helps me grow as a fan :tiffdrink:

And now, I don't hold back with my posts. If I have something to say I will :tiffdrink: So don't be worried of fitting in. And I adore you for being a straight Britney fan because very rarely does anyone have the courage to admit they listen to Britney. It just proves your masculinity ain't fragile lol :tiffdrink: 

I used to be this fragile little snowflake fan when I began on exhale but lol those days are long gone. So don't hold back! You'll definitely fit in and are always welcome! We could always use more thoughts and opinions here! ❤️

Omg :fakewow::sendinglove::wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Leader
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's really interesting to read, and it takes me back to my own experience.

When I first joined in 2013 I was a bit scared too, because the general consensus was that Blackout was her best album, and I think that's what most people still believe, but before it used to be even more taboo if you dared to disagree. I came here and basically started contradicting anybody that said so :haha: not to be a troll, but more in a attempt to let the Exhalers know that there were many fans out there that thought differently. That I actually knew many people in real life that thought the same as me, and it's true, many people around my age, used to be fans upt until that album precisely, and after that they never cared to listened to anything she released afterwards. For many people in here was the opposite, they became fans because of Blackout and didn't like her bubblegum pop days.

That's just an example, but that's something I've been thinking lately. BreatheHeavy / Exhale used to be the biggest Britney fansite and we kinda get trapped in this bubble and miss or ignore that there's a whole different population out there, that are fans of Britney as much as we are, and have completely different opinions. There's this huge stereotype of Britney fans only being young, gay males, but I see outside of Exhale many women that love Britney Spears, especially as seen on the M&G's and, even if Exhale doesn't believe it, straight males too (even if it's the minority).

Another thing comes to nationalities as well. I once joined a Brazilian forum, I think it's called Rebellion or something, back when I started my campaign to put Britney on Super Smash, and it was a whole different vibe. She has a huge fanbase there, and I'm sure she must have her fans in other countries too, and they must have their own opinions, very different than the ones we see here (even if some of us aren't American here in Exhale).

So I don't know, I think I've just become self conscious lately in the sense that I post a lot, and I see these threads about users fighting, or dissing Britney's albums/songs, or our funny threads/comments, etc, and I wonder what do all these mute users and lurkers think about us :blol: Circus says "there's only two types of people in the world, the ones that entertain and the ones that observe" and it feels weird to me, because in real life I'm a very shy, introvert person that barely says a couple of words throughout the day, the typical guy that always knew the answer in class but never dared to raise the hand, that never goes out and if I happen to be in a public place I try to pass as unnoticed as possible.

Doing the Lordt's work 👏 

• Like 1
  • Leader
13 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I’m glad to be back! I really did miss it (the good bits anyway). You’re doing a good job Jordan. It’s apparent how much effort you put in and I do hope you’re rewarded for it. The community and the mood on here are definitely moving in the right direction :hugs:

Awe thanks :hugs:

To be honest it doesn't feel like that much work cause I'm enjoying it. But def a LOT of time and energy goes into Exhale from ya boy! :gagasmile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block