Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

Just had this conversation. :haha:

We hope all Exhalers could join the discussions. You are all welcome here. ❤ Don't be scared. I understand if you think some mainstream Exhalers are intimidating. But don't. you. be. intimidated. :barbie: I promise, they're all nice. Don't be scared. We only have very, very few problematic Exhalers - and having disagreements is part of life and part of being in a community. At the end of the day we're all family, united by our love for the Princess of Pop.

So I encourage you all to

Join Us Pokemon Go GIF by Product Hunt

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Leader
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha: and I know this thread is useless, because if they never post, they never will, but what's up with that? :idkney:

I always see there's 40 - 90 users online, but it's always the same dozen of people that keep the threads alive. I remember when I used to lurk Exhale, but I did it without an account. Once I created my account I couldn't stop myself from commenting. 

Unless Exhale is now hidden for non users? I haven't logged out in a while. 

Exhale is such a nice and tolerant place, I don't know why someone would not want to join our conversation latest?cb=20140310213723

latest?cb=20140310213723

Flawless thread. 

There have literally been hundreds of new registrations recently but only 50-100 members online at any given time. We should have 1000 on at all times! 

Exhale is not hidden for guests. 

Help me make it make sense.

latest?cb=20140310213723

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Just had this conversation. :haha:

We hope all Exhalers could join the discussions. You are all welcome here. ❤ Don't be scared. I understand if you think some mainstream Exhalers are intimidating. But don't. you. be. intimidated. :barbie: I promise, they're all nice. Don't be scared. We only have very, very few problematic Exhalers - and having disagreements is part of life and part of being in a community. At the end of the day we're all family, united by our love for the Princess of Pop.

So I encourage you all to

Join Us Pokemon Go GIF by Product Hunt

Problematic is my middle name:ipass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I'd like to thank the academy of exhale.for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity to Express myself. And to drag the things I hate.

Thanks so much **** mama Roxxy I wouldn't be able to do it whitouchu.

No, it was all you. Believe me. :haha: Ok maybe i did help because I unintentionally mobilized an army. :yesokay:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block