Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Welcome to Exhale @martini88

As you know, our girl Britney is on a hiatus so realistically speaking, there won't be any daily Britney news when you visit. The only Britney activity you'll be seeing are her Instagram posts. ❤

But Exhale is also home to other pop music news, global news, entertainment, and community chit chat. There's a lot to keep you entertained and engaged.

See you around the threads my co-1988 fam.

happy pokemon GIF

Come to expect good Britney news, stay for the community!

Why was I not welcomed like this when I joined a few days ago :demi: (excuse my pettiness :akii:)

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m just throwing you off my scent :imok: but yes an absolute icon :yesplease: I enjoyed our lil thing we had back in season 5 :thirsty:

Wow Dan. You really did become Crazy... but it feels all right. Joe Goldberg can get it. :yasqueen: can we have a part 2 of our lil thing back then? But this time, you as Joe? :barbie:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

An absolute bop :yesplease: 

kkkkkk that's the only one i heard, i honestly liked it quite a lot, but since i barely know any rock i was ashamed of maybe liking somethig that was actually bad:katyfrog: i'm just noticing that i've been saying i'll give their music a try for 10 years :ehidk:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block