Exhalers that never post, why don't you post?

I took a break from exhale when the format changed (sorry Jordan :demi:

And since then, I’ve had trouble being bothered tbh. Like many of us, I came for Britney. I do appreciate that the site has to change to stay with the times and I’m okay with that. But I have trouble caring about current pop culture/pop girls. They just don’t make them like they used to. 
Coupled with the negativity that plagued this place up until a few months ago, it was just too much. I mean, there was even a thread recently about missing users Lilith and Cheri. Like what? Y’all are crazy. They were utter a holes and the place is better without them. Lilith did nothing but bag Britney on a Britney forum and drag anyone with an opposing opinion. Like, get a new hobby... like therapy to sort through your obvious issues :tbh:
I’ve been trying to be more engaged lately because I missed the forum and the lunacy that comes with it :tongueney:  

Seems a bit easier these days, but it took years of lurking for me to actually join and even when I did, it’s not like it was the most welcoming place. It wasn’t called exhell for no reason :surething:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

And since then, I’ve had trouble being bothered tbh. Like many of us, I came for Britney. I do appreciate that the site has to change to stay with the times and I’m okay with that. But I have trouble caring about current pop culture/pop girls. They just don’t make them like they used to. 
Coupled with the negativity that plagued this place up until a few months ago, it was just too much. I mean, there was even a thread recently about missing users Lilith and Cheri. Like what? Y’all are crazy. They were utter a holes and the place is better without them. Lilith did nothing but bag Britney on a Britney forum and drag anyone with an opposing opinion. Like, get a new hobby... like therapy to sort through your obvious issues :tbh:
I’ve been trying to be more engaged lately because I missed the forum and the lunacy that comes with it :tongueney:  

Seems a bit easier these days, but it took years of lurking for me to actually join and even when I did, it’s not like it was the most welcoming place. It wasn’t called exhell for no reason :surething:

Those two pieces of **** were the reason I couldn’t take this place anymore. Once they were banned or whatever happened is when I decided to come back :queenflopga:

• Love 5
  • Leader
42 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Glad to see you back!!

Yea they were SO gd rude. I do NOT want Exhale to be known as Exhell anymore. I actually used to think it was funny - all the chaos - I've grown up and moved beyond that though. I want to build a real thriving community. That's why I am pouring so much time and energy into this place, cause I love it and I want to see it thrive. It's on its way! I just am a little bummed that we don't consistent have hundreds of members on at any given time. Yet hundreds (if not thousands of guests). 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Glad to see you back!!

Yea they were SO gd rude. I do NOT want Exhale to be known as Exhell anymore. I actually used to think it was funny - all the chaos - I've grown up and moved beyond that though. I want to build a real thriving community. That's why I am pouring so much time and energy into this place, cause I love it and I want to see it thrive. It's on its way! I just am a little bummed that we don't consistent have hundreds of members on at any given time. Yet hundreds (if not thousands of guests). 

I’m glad to be back! I really did miss it (the good bits anyway). You’re doing a good job Jordan. It’s apparent how much effort you put in and I do hope you’re rewarded for it. The community and the mood on here are definitely moving in the right direction :hugs:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, martini88 said:

I’m hoping to see good Britney news on my daily visit 🤞🤞still hopeful

Why is your username martini88? Was it as simple as saying you love martinis and you were born in 1988? Not being shady, just legit asking. :boredashell:

Start posting on here more :sendinglove:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Welcome to Exhale @martini88

As you know, our girl Britney is on a hiatus so realistically speaking, there won't be any daily Britney news when you visit. The only Britney activity you'll be seeing are her Instagram posts. ❤

But Exhale is also home to other pop music news, global news, entertainment, and community chit chat. There's a lot to keep you entertained and engaged.

See you around the threads my co-1988 fam.

happy pokemon GIF

Come to expect good Britney news, stay for the community!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

She doesn't even go here!

obviously an infiltrated user from the last dead  Xtina forum, does she even have one any more? :demi:

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Glad to see you back!!

Exhell was funny as hell (****, no pun intended) i loved it, but it needed to be a joke, i think sometimes things got personal to someusers. :watrusayin:

I actually used to think it was funny - all the chaos - I've grown up and moved beyond that though.

Channeling Kneeney's "I'm a mom now" :ugh:

i Barely post, i'm extremely shy even online :awww::crying1::(

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block