Lindsay Lohan returns to music with new song "Back To Me"

49 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I just listened to it twice...and then I started bumping to Rumors and now listening to Speak. It might be a grower? She was never a huge music star. I think Rumors didn't even chart...and its a BOP. Whatever...lol 

britney spears dance GIF

Both of her albums charted. Speak at #4 and A Little More Personal at #20. Confessions of a broken heart charted at #57 in the US. Rumors charted at #10 in Australia. Over charted in #19 in Ireland. lindsay lohan GIF

15 hours ago, BritneysB said:

Well she's actually on Republic Records now, which is a division of Universal.

Label mates include Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne, The Weeknd, Jessie J, Taylor Swift, and Post Malone.

britney spears what GIF

Then why does it say 2020 Casablanca Music, LLC at the end of the lyric video? If she is in fact signed to CM her label mates would be Alma, Giorgio Moroder, Martin Solveig, MIKA and Tiësto.

• Like 1
On 4/4/2020 at 12:37 PM, YvonneSpears said:

britney spears what GIF

Then why does it say 2020 Casablanca Music, LLC at the end of the lyric video? If she is in fact signed to CM her label mates would be Alma, Giorgio Moroder, Martin Solveig, MIKA and Tiësto.

Dafuq, that's weird. Did some more digging and it's being cited as both?

So it IS still Casablanca, but it's a sub, sub division. They're probably throwing Republic around to make her look better lol.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block