Lindsay Lohan returns to music with new song "Back To Me"

I think it's an alright slice of modern electropop, but nothing too special as of now. I think it'll grow on me, though. In the meantime, I'll stream Future Nostalgia and Céline Dion's "Soul".

8 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

stream "Mean Girls 2" wKySbEM.gif

Ew, no, we pretend we do not see it. Go and stream the original instead. wKySbEM.gif

Also, @iAlwaysSingLive and @Roxxy: when I saw that this thread had 7 pages, I thought that Lindsay is a really big deal here on Exhale, but, no, it's just y'all's beef. wKySbEM.gif Disappointing. wKySbEM.gif But also entertaining. wKySbEM.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

I think it's an alright slice of modern electropop, but nothing too special as of now. I think it'll grow on me, though. In the meantime, I'll stream Future Nostalgia and Céline Dion's "Soul".

Ew, no, we pretend we do not see it. Go and stream the original instead. wKySbEM.gif

Also, @iAlwaysSingLive and @Roxxy: when I saw that this thread had 7 pages, I thought that Lindsay is a really big deal here on Exhale, but, no, it's just y'all's beef. wKySbEM.gif Disappointing. wKySbEM.gif But also entertaining. wKySbEM.gif

@Shadow2003 trademarking the Christina emote I see :tiffdrink: @DignifiedLove you in danger gurl :tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

OK, but what does it really add? It's not gonna help your new promotional single sell because everyone will forget about it soon. You'll have to try harder if you want to make this an event, honey. wKySbEM.gif

Are you accusing me of premeditating that feud to sell records? wKySbEM.gif Honey, I'm not user @Taylor SwiftwKySbEM.gif If you're going to make such baseless accusations, come with receipts, luv. wKySbEM.gif Besides, I released my promotional single as a gift to my fans. Making it chart wasn't my intention. You'll see a main pop girl moment when I release the 4th official single from my upcoming album in the following month. wKySbEM.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block