Lindsay Lohan returns to music with new song "Back To Me"

5 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Neither of you are lying. The amazon links are automatically inserted based off criteria by an ad network we're signed with called Sovrn. :setfire:

I know that that's what he meant by it because I experience it too. And I thought it's a common thing here so I thought he knew about it too. Like why would I for crying out loud. WHY. WOULD. I.

• Haha 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

Oh please. Don't twist your words now. You know for A FACT that that's what you're doing and what you're insinuating. Don't fold now because you didn't expect my reaction to be like this. You even took the time to make a screenshot and do all that explanation. Clearly, you thought you were out here doing something but i'm sorry your good looks will have to take a seat on my eyes for now because I am absolutely infuriated that you would even think that I was doing that.

You're literally asking for drama at this point. Are you gonna use this incident as a scapegoat to ban me because you're still bitter about something totally ridiculous?! wKySbEM.gif I took the time to take a screenshot to show you what it looked in another thread because it had disappeared in this one. :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You're literally asking for drama at this point. Are you gonna use this incident as a scapegoat to ban me because you're still bitter about something totally ridiculous?! wKySbEM.gif I took the time to take a screenshot to show you what it looked in another thread because it had disappeared in this one. :tiffdrink:

I would never and if I would, I would've done it a long time ago and I would've done it to everyone else who came for me. But I didn't, didn't i? And I don't intend to. I mean, you're still here right? And I even give positive reactions to your posts long after said incident that happened between us. I even gave a heart react to your story on rik's thread hours ago. The f uck.

I didn't ask for drama. You did. The fact that you're out here defending with 'receipts' clearly shows that you really thought you were 'onto something' because why would you even go to such lengths if it was a lighthearted joke? You're just taking it down a notch now because you saw that you thought wrong. And honestly, you did thought wrong. Because whether you choose to believe me or not, I would never. I just won't do that to you, Sing. Ever. And that's on period.

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I would never and if I would, I would've done it a long time ago and I would've done it to everyone else who came for me. But I didn't, didn't i? And I don't intend to. I mean, you're still here right? And I even give positive reactions to your posts long after said incident that happened between us. I even gave a heart react to your story on rik's thread. The f uck.

I didn't ask for drama. You did. The fact that you're out here defending with 'receipts' clearly shows that you really thought you were 'onto something' because why would you even go to such lengths if it was a lighthearted joke? You're just taking it down a notch now because you saw that you thought wrong. And honestly, you did thought wrong. Because whether you choose to believe me or not, I would never. I just won't do that to you, Sing. Ever. And that's on period.

I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself if you hadn't sensationalized it by calling it a "malicious accusation" and by calling for "the liar to get banned". Think what you want to think, but I was in a cheeky mood. I was on a cheeky post posting spree, and that is clearly reflected in all of the posts I've posted in this thread. Besides, even if I was genuinely accusing you of doing that (which I wasn't), is that really such a bad thing to be accused of? Had I genuinely thought it was you, and had it turned out that it actually was you, I'd laugh about it because, tbh, that'd be a pretty funny prank to pull on someone. You got your panties in a wad over nothing, and that's a fact. :tiffdrink:

19 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself if you hadn't sensationalized it by calling it a 'malicious accusation' and by calling for 'the liar' to get banned. Think what you want to think, but I was in a cheeky mood. I was on a cheeky post posting spree, and that is clearly reflected in all of the posts I've posted in this thread. Besides, even if I was genuinely accusing you of doing that (which I wasn't), is that really such a bad thing to be accused of? Had I genuinely thought it was you, and had it turned out that it actually was you, I'd laugh about it because, tbh, that'd be a pretty funny prank to pull on someone. You got your panties in a wad over nothing, and that's a fact. :tiffdrink:

It is a bad thing to be accused of Sing, because that would mean that I tamper and manipulate someone else's post when I shouldn't be. As Moderator, I would and should only edit a member's post if it's problematic and breaking the rules of Exhale. That wasn't cheeky because after my first reply, you kept on going. And I did not call you a liar. You came up with that one on your own. I called for WHOEVER was lying, should disappear and get banned. And moreover, I would never pull a prank like that on anyone - even if it's just a prank. Because that would open a can of worms and be a problem for me in the future in case a misunderstanding happens between two members. I could easily get dragged into someone else's drama just because I pull edit pranks. And lastly, really? Why would I even pull a prank like that on you when we're not even, you know. So why would I. I hope you find peace and be assured that I would never ever ever do that to you.

51 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It is a bad thing to be accused of Sing, because that would mean that I tamper and manipulate someone else's post when I shouldn't be. As Moderator, I would and should only edit a member's post if it's problematic and breaking the rules of Exhale. That wasn't cheeky because after my first reply, you kept on going. And I did not call you a liar. You came up with that one on your own. I called for WHOEVER was lying, should disappear and get banned. And moreover, I would never pull a prank like that on anyone - even if it's just a prank. Because that would open a can of worms and be a problem for me in the future in case a misunderstanding happens between two members. I could easily get dragged into someone else's drama just because I pull edit pranks. And lastly, really? Why would I even pull a prank like that on you when we're not even, you know. So why would I. I hope you find peace and be assured that I would never ever ever do that to you.

Me @ing you in this thread was me being cheeky. What came afterwards is a different story. :waitwhat: I have no problem admitting that I was being unnecessarily petty and immature due to preexisting hard feelings, but I cannot admit to accusing you of anything because that, genuinely, was not my intention. I apologize for letting my feelings get the best of me, and I apologize for stealing Lilo's moment. Now, can we move on from this clownery?! :messbye:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Capture.png

Omg, we've, literally, come full circle. :inbed: Literally what started this whole debacle - right there, taunting me in my own apology. The universe works in mysterious ways. :shadelaugh:

:orangu:

I checked your post just now. I even took a screenshot and it looks fine to me. There's no underline tho.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block