Lindsay Lohan returns to music with new song "Back To Me"

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I honestly do not know what you mean. Like I think I know but why would I do that? But go live in a state of delusion. 

Omg, not at you calling me delusional. Are you still bitter that I called you delusional 2 weeks ago? wKySbEM.gif Anyway:

Capture.png

Random hyperlinks to random amazon products have appeared on my posts twice already. It says "Link added by VigLink" when I hover over it. I thought it might have been a browser extension, but I don't have any (other than A d B l o c k). So it must be something on Exhale's end. :ponderney:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Omg, not at you calling me delusional. Are you still bitter that I called you delusional 2 weeks ago? wKySbEM.gif Anyway:

Capture.png

Random hyperlinks to random amazon products have appeared twice already. It says "Link added by VigLink" when I hover over it. I thought it might have been a browser extension, but I don't have any (other than cupcakes). So it must be something on Exhale's end. :ponderney:

But that happens to me too even before i became a mod? I thought that was a normal thing here on Exhale? Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't?

And WHY would I do that? Please enlighten me? Cause I am still upset with you? I don't play that game, boo. Sorry.

@JordanMiller is there a way for logs to be shown? Cause Sing thinks he's onto something here.

Whoever lies between the both of us should disappear and be banned. I will not take this. I absolutely WILL NOT.

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But that happens to me too even before i became a mod? I thought that was a normal thing here on Exhale? Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't?

And WHY would I do that? Please enlighten me? Cause I am still upset with you? I am but I don't play that game, boo. Sorry.

@JordanMiller is there a way for logs to be shown? Cause Sing thinks he's onto something here.

Whoever lies between the both of us should disappear and be banned. I will not take this. I absolutely WILL NOT.

Ok, untwist your panties, sis. wKySbEM.gif Learn to take a lighthearted joke without calling it a 'malicious accusation'. If my sense of humor offends you so much (which it clearly does), then you're free to press 'Ignore User'. :tired:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

And WHY would I do that? Please enlighten me? Cause I am still upset with you? I don't play that game, boo. Sorry.

Neither of you are lying. The amazon links are automatically inserted based off criteria by an ad network we're signed with called Sovrn. :setfire:

• Like 2
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Ok, untwist your panties, sis. wKySbEM.gif Learn to take a lighthearted joke without calling it a 'malicious accusation'. If my sense of humor offends you so much, then you're free to press 'Ignore User'. :tired:

Oh please. Don't twist your words now. You know for A FACT that that's what you're doing and what you're insinuating. Don't fold now because you didn't expect my reaction to be like this. You even took the time to make a screenshot and do all that explanation. Clearly, you thought you were out here doing something but i'm sorry your good looks will have to take a seat on my eyes for now because I am absolutely infuriated that you would even think that I was doing that.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block