Lindsay Lohan returns to music with new song "Back To Me"

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She would’ve had a higher debut had she kept her regular date and if coronavirus and her ***** *** wasn’t around :sobbing:

Actually not really. People aren't streaming Future Nostalgia as much as we expected them to. The Weeknd debuted with monster numbers and Billboard even specified that the album was doing so well on streaming platforms that even without pure sales, he would still debut at #1. It was a streaming force. Now I am absolutely convinced the leak really hurt her. So much for the people saying she won't be affected by it. :sobbing:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Actually not really. People aren't streaming Future Nostalgia as much as we expected them to. The Weeknd debuted with monster numbers and Billboard even specified that the album was doing so well on streaming platforms that even without pure sales, he would still debut at #1. It was a streaming force. Now I am absolutely convinced the leak really hurt her. So much for the people saying she won't be affected by it. :sobbing:

I mean Dua’s numbers are pretty bad but we can only wish Britney did those numbers for B10 :crying2: 

2 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

I mean Dua’s numbers are pretty bad but we can only wish Britney did those numbers for B10 :crying2: 

Seriously, can you stop with your obsession with Britney flopping cause it's really obnoxious. No one is talking about B10 here so why you gotta say that. :icant2:

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But she would’ve had at least three weeks to get him to slow down a bit :sobbing: 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But she would’ve had at least three weeks to get him to slow down a bit :sobbing: 

Is The Weeknd's new album good? Cause I haven't given it listen yet. I'm still hung up on Future Nostalgia. I'm scared to even open his album on Spotify because the picture is creepy and I just can't look at it. :wontcry:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Is The Weeknd's new album good? Cause I haven't given it listen yet. I'm still hung up on Future Nostalgia. I'm scared to even open his album on Spotify because the picture is creepy and I just can't look at it. :wontcry:

I’m not giving it any streams :mattafact: I’m that crazy that I won’t give anyone popular in the charts any streams when someone I really like has new music out :blol: that’s why in 2016 all of Glory’s tracks made it on my year end list because I would go to sleep with the songs on loop :deserves:

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m not giving it any streams :mattafact: I’m that crazy that I won’t give anyone popular in the charts any streams when someone I really like has new music out :blol: that’s why in 2016 all of Glory’s tracks made it on my year end list because I would go to sleep with the songs on loop :deserves:

There is no one like you. The dedication is just wow. :haha: I've had Spotify premium for years but I didn't like using it for music I already own, but last year when I used my Twitter again and kinda immersed myself on stan Twitter for a bit, I saw that that's what people are doing (like you said) and I realized I should be using it for Britney too so that I can help in raising up her numbers. :idkney:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Seriously, can you stop with your obsession with Britney flopping cause it's really obnoxious. No one is talking about B10 here so why you gotta say that. :icant2:

I’ll talk about B10 dethroning 25 with 4 million first week sales due in large part of the desert performance of her long awaited groundbreaking lead single Radar 

let the haters stay pressed 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

There is no one like you. The dedication is just wow. :haha: I've had Spotify premium for years but I didn't like using it for music I already own, but last year when I used my Twitter again and kinda immersed myself on stan Twitter for a bit, I saw that that's what people are doing (like you said) and I realized I should be using it for Britney too so that I can help in raising up her numbers. :idkney:

It does suck when the lists don’t have a variety which is why I’m not that hardcore unless I really like a song or an artist. I guess that’s why Raising Hell bamboozled it’s way to my lists fairly quick because I was trying to help her out that first week the excitement was there :jj: I clearly see had I kept the momentum going I could’ve raised her #7 to maybe top 5 :mattafact:

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It does suck when the lists don’t have a variety which is why I’m not that hardcore unless I really like a song or an artist. I guess that’s why Raising Hell bamboozled it’s way to my lists fairly quick because I was trying to help her out that first week the excitement was there :jj: I clearly see had I kept the momentum going I could’ve raised her #7 to maybe top 5 :mattafact:

Omg I won't even last for 3 days of just Raising Hell. The charity. :haha: I had a playlist of React Nice To Meet Ya on repeat for a week and that was it for me. :sobbing:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block