1 minute ago, Gardenia said:

That’s for the best, it was weird she started following you in the first place. 

I agree. It was very weird that she requested to follow me. At first it was pretty cool cuz I thought I'd be able to get some info. Or at least attempt to and tell you all. Can you tell I watch a lot of movies? Haha. 

Then 72 hrs later she blocks me. Very weird. And very concerning because imagine what Britney is going through. One minute Lou is fine with her and then another minute she's probably snapping at her and forcing her to do things that she doesn't want. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Oh yea I rememeber that. She's ordered Chick Fil A of all things!! I'm not surprised. They are well known for being anti LGBTQ! 

Actually, Chick-Fil-A is no longer anti-LGBT. Thank God, because their chicken is bomb and I missed it.

Anyways, why is everyone talking like we're in a "Taken" film and we're going to save Britney from the C-Ship? Unless one of us is a lawyer contacted by Britney herself, there's not much we can do, even if the proverbial smoking gun fell into our lap.

Anyways, what's this tea about Persian men? Persian men are ******* gorgeous. For example, I would let Arad Winwin raw me every night AND finish off inside me. :queenflopga:

So let me see if I got this right.

• Lou Taylor requested to follow your Instagram account after you clicked like on one of her posts.
  • You accepted her request and made a thread about it here on Exhale, using her name in the title.
  • You then did nothing on your profile, except post a meme of a cow.
  • Then the cow named Lou who goes moo blocked you on Instagram.

She may just have Google Alerts for her name, found the thread and decided to block you on Instagram for good measure. I mean, knowing how shady Team Britney is, I'm sure they DO lurk here. But we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So let me see if I got this right.

• Lou Taylor requested to follow your Instagram account after you clicked like on one of her posts.
  • You accepted her request and made a thread about it here on Exhale, using her name in the title.
  • You then did nothing on your profile, except post a meme of a cow.
  • Then the cow named Lou who goes moo blocked you on Instagram.

She may just have Google Alerts for her name, found the thread and decided to block you on Instagram for good measure. I mean, knowing how shady Team Britney is, I'm sure they DO lurk here. But we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

That's is way too much work for someone as busy as her. Geez Lou, get a life! 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's seriously the weirdest thing ever.

I think Lou needs a c-ship. I mean, no joke, that's very erratic behavior. 

This further makes me believe that she is in charge of Britney's Instagram with the constant deleting and posting (changing her mind) 

It’s pretty consistent with what the employees say about her that she makes outrageous demands and impossible deadlines that forces workers to work overtime to achieve it. 

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s pretty consistent with what the employees say about her that she makes outrageous demands and impossible deadlines that forces workers to work overtime to achieve it. 

Oh I didn't even know her employees spoke about her. Did they even have a job afterwards?? I'm sure she would probably fire them for making those comments. 

Just now, puppylo16 said:

Well there goes the mean girls plan. Someone make a claim they have corona and just cough on her for heaven’s sakes.

It's too bad my bro doesn't live in LA anymore. I'd have flown there and just be like "Lou? Omg I'm - - *violently coughs in her face* - - excuse me, I'm such a - - *sneezes* - - sorry, I'm such a huge admirer! Then hug her. 

• Super Mods
Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Oh I didn't even know her employees spoke about her. Did they even have a job afterwards?? I'm sure she would probably fire them for making those comments. 

Haha I read it on Glassdoor and Indeed as anonymous but they all consistently said the boss is a nightmare. Reading them doesn’t phase me as it explains why Britney’s promo sucks. I don’t understand how she is able to be in business for 30 years unless the company doesn’t make money and she gets her fat checks from screwing over the elderly. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's too bad my bro doesn't live in LA anymore. I'd have flown there and just be like "Lou? Omg I'm - - *violently coughs in her face* - - excuse me, I'm such a - - *sneezes* - - sorry, I'm such a huge admirer! Then hug her. 

Who knows she might just melt :yesokay:melt GIF

43 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Haha I read it on Glassdoor and Indeed as anonymous but they all consistently said the boss is a nightmare. Reading them doesn’t phase me as it explains why Britney’s promo sucks. I don’t understand how she is able to be in business for 30 years unless the company doesn’t make money and she gets her fat checks from screwing over the elderly. 

Omg u weren't kidding!! This one seems to be closely related to Britney. Can't even begin to imaging what she's prob doing to her!! 

Cons

The things that have been said and done here are abhorrent. If some of the things that the owner has done to some of her CLIENTS ever got to the media, god help her. Turn over is high for a reason.

14 hours ago, ****y said:

If she worked half as hard on Britney's career as she does on stalking fans and stealing bank accounts, Britney would be next in line for the royal throne.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2908186cb3469d9f5978

So true. Their "management" is so ****ty that Jayden and Preston would do better, even in 2011 as 5 year olds or so :surething:

Archived