• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Why would they even consider something civil like that? Lou and her team never do anything civil.

I beg to differ. 

She’ll file a civil lawsuit quick, fast, and in a hurry. But you have to be a gay male, of course. :schoolingtime:

On 3/31/2020 at 5:53 AM, rik said:

you didn't, in fact you helped us. We now know she lurks this thread and have further evidence to suggest that something is not right about the conservatorship. This isn't about a forum anymore, this is a civil rights issue and if there's a way we, the fans, can compile enough evidence to suggest that this is a violation of eveyrthing the c-ship is supposed to stand for, I would say that this would be super helpful. :)

On 3/31/2020 at 5:59 AM, RealLarryRudolph said:

A mess. You had one job :tired:

Britney was right when she said there's only 2 types of people in the world :gagasmile:

• Super Mods
On 3/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Omg u weren't kidding!! This one seems to be closely related to Britney. Can't even begin to imaging what she's prob doing to her!! 

Cons

The things that have been said and done here are abhorrent. If some of the things that the owner has done to some of her CLIENTS ever got to the media, god help her. Turn over is high for a reason.

There’s another job site another exhaler found that has these stuff too. I just remember Glassdoor. Most of the employees commonly said they are soo underpaid which doesn’t surprise me and it’s funny because I read one of them saying they love their clients and have a good relationship with them but not with the boss. I’m all for peace but I wouldn’t care if this woman dies a horrible death.

Archived