• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rik said:

you didn't, in fact you helped us. We now know she lurks this thread and have further evidence to suggest that something is not right about the conservatorship. This isn't about a forum, this is a civil rights issue and if there's a way we, the fans, can compile enough evidence to suggest that this is a violation of eveyrthing the c-ship is supposed to stand for, I would say that this would be super helpful. :)

Thanks @rik that Def helps me. I was hoping to get more info but ur right, this does help us all a lot and proves many things. Now it's evident that the c-ship is much more dangerous than we imagined! 

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

Can someone loop me in? Didn't she start to follow you the other day? 

She did. And I haven't even posted anything Britney related. Except a hilarious meme of a cow on a beach with the caption MOOD 

And someone writes "It probably did" (its a hilarious corny meme lol. 

Next thing I know, I'm blocked. Did the cow offend her??? Is she vegan?? 

3 minutes ago, rik said:

regardless of how you might feel about her past generalizations of persian men, which I DEFINITELY don't agree with either, we are going to have to see what this post on its own has done for the movement. No one bats an eye when I talk about black and indigenous issues, because gays appropriate so much of black culture. No white gays get reported  or receives warning points for calling things 'ratchet' or 'ghetto trap', while insinuating that it's 'hoodlike' in defence of their actions as opposed to apologizing. 

This post proves that her team is here and that we have to be mindful of how we post and discuss next steps, so that Team C-ship has no more room. Thankfully, with the new addition of the chat, we can create group chats and do this privately so Lou and Jamie have no idea what we do and do not know about. 

The less they know about what we know, the better as they won't make Britney (or her reputation suffer the consequences. This is a lot bigger than you guys think and tbh i am annoyed. She's literally Persian and we don't know what her experiences have been with persian men to make her think what she thinks. So yes, we can call her out on it being wrong, because it IS wrong... but let's not dismiss just how much Lou blocking her for no reason tells us about the cause. 

I get what ur saying and I totally appreciate u taking my side for a quick second, but like ur saying, put feelings aside for a minute, people/exhalers/members and think for a second at what exactly happened within the past 72 hours: A request was made... Then for no reason I was blocked. The question we are left with wondering is WHY? 

It's VERY strange behavior and this further indicates that something is definitely not right with this c-ship. 

9 minutes ago, rik said:

regardless of how you might feel about her past generalizations of persian men, which I DEFINITELY don't agree with either, we are going to have to see what this post on its own has done for the movement. No one bats an eye when I talk about black and indigenous issues, because gays appropriate so much of black culture. No white gays get reported  or receive warning points for calling things 'ratchet' or 'ghetto trap', while insinuating that it's 'hoodlike' in defence of their actions as opposed to apologizing for demeaning the seriousness of the black experience. I want consistency. 

This post proves that her team is here and that we have to be mindful of how we post and discuss next steps, so that Team C-ship has no more room. Thankfully, with the new addition of the chat, we can create group chats and do this privately so Lou and Jamie have no idea what we do and do not know about. 

The less they know about what we know, the better as they won't make Britney (or her reputation suffer the consequences. This is a lot bigger than you guys think and tbh i am annoyed. She's literally Persian and we don't know what her experiences have been with persian men to make her think what she thinks. So yes, we can call her out on it being wrong, because it IS wrong... but let's not dismiss just how much Lou blocking her for no reason tells us about the cause. 

What is this. Where did this come from. I don't know what past you're talking about. I was just kidding around. :sippinga:

Archived