Happy 9th birthday, 'Femme Fatale!' What's your favorite track?

Jordan Miller

This is my rank

1. Trip to Your Heart
  2. Up 'n Down
  3. Till the World Ends
  4. I Wanna Go
  5. Inside Out
  6. Hold It Against Me
  7. Scary
  8. Criminal
  9. Selfish
  10. Seal It With a Kiss
  11. Trouble for Me
  12. Gasoline
  13. He About to Lose Me
  14. (Drop Dead) Beautiful
  15. How I Roll
  16. Big Fat Bass
  17. Don't Keep Me Waiting

Really good album, not for nothing it's my 7th favorite album :tiffhair:

I remember I used to listen to FF and Born This Way throughout 2011. I feel so old it's been almost 10 years

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This is my rank

1. Trip to Your Heart
  2. Up 'n Down
  3. Till the World Ends
  4. I Wanna Go
  5. Inside Out
  6. Hold It Against Me
  7. Scary
  8. Criminal
  9. Selfish
  10. Seal It With a Kiss
  11. Trouble for Me
  12. Gasoline
  13. He About to Lose Me
  14. (Drop Dead) Beautiful
  15. How I Roll
  16. Big Fat Bass
  17. Don't Keep Me Waiting

Really good album, not for nothing it's my 7th favorite album :tiffhair:

I remember I used to listen to FF and Born This Way throughout 2011. I feel so old it's been almost 10 years

kissing u for that list!!!

FF is the closest to a flawless pop album you'll get, it's almost as polished as Superficial by Heidi Montag which means a lot. :crying1:

The only songs I skip are Big Fat Bass and Don't Keep Me Waiting (I never really register that one as part of the album, a song or existent at all... :ehidk:), the rest are all so enjoyable in a lighthearted, life affirming bubblegum way.

Hold It Against God has become very meaningful to me in a way I feel I shouldn't discuss. :decisions:

THE WHOLE ALBUM!
Minus "Big Fat Mess" with Wi.L.L.i.A.m *rolls eyes*

No seriously, look at this masterpiece:
1. Till the World Ends
2. Hold It Against Me
3. Inside Out

4. I Wanna Go
5. How I Roll
6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful (feat. Sabi)
7. Seal It with a Kiss
8. ---
9. Trouble for Me
10. Trip to Your Heart

11. Gasoline
12. Criminal
13. Up 'N' Down
14. He About to Lose Me

15. Selfish
16. Don't Keep Me Waiting    
17. Scary

(honorable mentions in bold)

(Drop Dead) Beautiful is clearly a highlight on the album. I wish she gave us a video for this and I think it would’ve been a superior choice as a final single as opposed to Criminal. Not to say Criminal isn’t a great song, but she could've ended the era on a fun note. 

In retrospect, I think Femme Fatale is one of Britney's most solid albums. The Martin/Luke collab on the album's production was a match made in heaven. It may be may favorite album from her. 

(Drop Dead) Beautiful is the album's hidden gem, closely followed by Up N' Down. 

Also, it's funny how everyone's favorites from the album varies and aren't obvious, so we have empirical evidence of how solid the album was 😂

13 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"I Wanna Go" is OBVIOUSLY the superior single, but when it comes to b-sides I can't really pick between "Trouble for Me", "Trip to Your Heart" and "Seal It with a Kiss" :embarrassney:

Wow, you managed to select my three least favorite tracks from the album. Impressive. :mhm:

Ugh, I was going to make a thread about this yesterday, but I didn't... it just didn't work out. :miley:

13 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

omg happy birthday to her best album of last decade. if I had to rank the top 5 best:

1. (Drop Dead) Beautiful - IDGAF. y’all hate on this anthem but it is such a catchy ***** popping BOP yassss :lessons:

2. How I Roll. The production whewww.

3. I Wanna Go. Catchy asf. IDGAF :lessons:

4. Up N Down. Gimme More 2.0 periodT.

5. Hold It Against Me. A POP MASTERPIECE.

HONORABLE MENTION: Inside Out 

PeriodT.

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Trip to Your Heart, by far, is the best :donewithit: 

it deserved to be the 4th single :liar:

PeriodT too.

13 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Criminal undoubtedly remains the most consistent hit and best song on the album :katybelt:

3rd periodT.

13 hours ago, DanaDotte said:

Only He About To Lose Me is autotuned so much to the point that she probably wouldnt be able to hit the high notes in the chorus in real life... still a bop tho... 

It would be interesting to hear her singing the chorus, because that's not even her singing: it's singer-songwriter Ina Wroldsen.

14 hours ago, rik said:

my favourite song from femme fatale :duadance: dr. luke snapped omg

Chile... that's literally one of the worst songs from {Bi~ΟΠ~iC}. :eheeek: Save your praise for "Prima Donna", "Birds Of Prey" and "Monday Morning".

Till The World Ends is still one of my all time favourite Britney tracks, it exudes such a euphoric energy and literally got me through the most stressful period at college (high school or whatever it is for 17 year old US humans)

Re-listened to Hold It Against Me recently and the production on it is so complex and tight it's actually insane, fell in love with it all over again!

I Wanna Go, Seal It With A Kiss, Trouble For Me, Trip To Your Heart, Up N Down and Don't Keep Me Waiting (I don't care if y'all hate it, Travis Barker came the **** through on that track) are all my go-tos on that album as well.

LOVE YOU ROBOTALENEY :4music:

I'm going to pick He About to Lose Me, because it's really the only song I still occasionally listen to from this album. I usually listen to a stripped main vocals version too, so I can actually hear Britney during the chorus.

I find it a little wild that this used to be one of my favorite Britney albums for years, and now I rarely listen to it. I still think it was very well-crafted. It's also a great album to listen through all the way, especially during summer or while working out.

Archived