Happy 9th birthday, 'Femme Fatale!' What's your favorite track?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Till the World Ends

(NOT Hold It Against Lou)

Inside Out

I Wanna Go

How I Roll

Drop Dead Beautiful

Seal It With A Kiss

Big Fat Bass

Trouble For Me

Trip To Your Heart

Gasoline

Criminal

Up N' Down

He About To Lose Me

Selfish

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Scary

Easily her 2nd best album, pure pop-dance artwork :queenflopga: or at the very least part of the trinity :queenflopga:

omg happy birthday to her best album of last decade. if I had to rank the top 5 best:

1. (Drop Dead) Beautiful - IDGAF. y’all hate on this anthem but it is such a catchy ***** popping BOP yassss :lessons:

2. How I Roll. The production whewww.

3. I Wanna Go. Catchy asf. IDGAF :lessons:

4. Up N Down. Gimme More 2.0 periodT.

5. Hold It Against Me. A POP MASTERPIECE.

HONORABLE MENTION: Inside Out 

Trip to your heart. The album in general is flawless.

But let's remember in deleted footage of Johnathan Ross back in 2016. She basically distanced herself from that album and said it's not her as an artist. She was forced.

She always acted that her being dubbed as a dance pop act was the worst thing to happen. 

She will always. Glory was really her only proper album of the 2010's. 

Despite the fact that No other Britney spears album in US billboard chart history produced back to back top ten hits. 

She could have had a fourth. But the controversy surrounding the Criminal video hurt the whole campaign especially considering the British press acted as if she was going to be arrested for flashing guns and such. 

But she got trashed. Rihanna got praised for the same subjects in the video for We found love. 

Criminal ended a great campaign and the chart positions prove that radio support wasn't there thx to the video.

britney spears GIF

Archived