Happy 9th birthday, 'Femme Fatale!' What's your favorite track?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just listening to FF, and realized this album is much better then i remembered. From all the Britney albums, this is my most underrated album.

I love he about to lose me, selfish, trip to you heart, how i roll and..... big fat base :kfed:

for a long time i aways thought that Big fat base was from Britney Jean tho. :whatitellu: #flopfan

19 hours ago, Strongest said:

In retrospect, I think Femme Fatale is one of Britney's most solid albums. The Martin/Luke collab on the album's production was a match made in heaven. It may be may favorite album from her. 

(Drop Dead) Beautiful is the album's hidden gem, closely followed by Up N' Down. 

Also, it's funny how everyone's favorites from the album varies and aren't obvious, so we have empirical evidence of how solid the album was 😂

OMG I forgot about Up N’ Down! What a bop 😍

It's really 9 years old now?! I knew it was coming soon, but not this soon!

Femme Fatale will always be my guilty pleasure. Some loved it, some hated it, but I honestly liked it. It was definitely her most different album to date at the time. Going from Blackout/Circus to a dubstep-pop album was very surprising. I didn't know how to feel about it, but I enjoyed it!

My favorite song has to be Criminal. My second favorite is probably Don't Keep Me Waiting because of the rock influence.

Honorable mentions are He About To Lose Me, Hold It Against Me, Inside Out, Big Fat Bass, TTWE, I Wanna Go, etc.

Archived