Dua Lipa releasing a deluxe version of 'Future Nostalgia' on November 6th

If it's a French exclusive it will probably be a remix with a French artist (maybe instead of DaBaby)

The last time she collaborated with a French artist for a French exclusive was on IDGAF with Maitre Gims, a rapper known for his homophobia.

Hopefully it will be a better choice this time.

• Love 1
On 3/22/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jordan Miller said:

A lot has changed since this post was first created back in March. Basically, the entire world is different now. We've also experienced so much Future Nostalgia :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Well, it appears Dua is still planning on releasing a deluxe version of it. According to a French website, it's out November 6th. 

Below is the tracklist (which looks near-identical to the original minus the bonus track).

It's worth mentioning that Dua and Miley were on set together recently, so it could be for their anticipated collaboration together - it might be the bonus track listed below.

01. Future nostalgia - Lipa Dua
02. Don't start now - Lipa Dua
03. Cool - Lipa Dua
04. Physical - Lipa Dua
05. Levitating - Lipa Dua
06. Pretty please - Lipa Dua
07. Hallucinate - Lipa Dua
08. Love again - Lipa Dua
09. Break my heart - Lipa Dua
10. Good in bed - Lipa Dua
11. Boys will be boys - Lipa Dua
12. Bonus track exclusif français - Lipa Dua

Dua said previously:

"I've been holding back some songs. Trying to figure it out... I've got some songs that I've been holding back that I'm really excited for everyone to hear."

She's also recorded collaborations with Normani and Miley Cyrus, though those probably won't make the Deluxe cut.

You ready for more Future Slayalgia?!

Related:

dua-lipa-future-nostalgia.jpg

Is their label leaking the deluxe edition too for some drama??? They can get free promo and save money for payola... :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lafi said:

If it's a French exclusive it will probably be a remix with a French artist (maybe instead of DaBaby)

The last time she collaborated with a French artist for a French exclusive was on IDGAF with Maitre Gims, a rapper known for his homophobia.

Hopefully it will be a better choice this time.

I hope its aya nakamura

• Love 2

Jordan, why do you use the same thread for every update on a topic? The posts are unintelligible if you keep changing the main post, and if I already viewed the original thread and then I click on the "new" topic/title I get directed to the last viewed post but then I've no idea what the first updated post says and so I have to click on page one omg a mess :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed at this? Do new threads take up THAT much space to create??

• Love 6

The album hasn’t even been out for a year. Albums like Teenage Dream and 1989 had eras lasting 2+ years and they kept churning out hits, so I’m not sure why all are so against her trying to extend the era.

Im totally here for a rerelease.

However, it needs to include more than one new track. Maybe even the original versions of the new tracks on Club Future Nostalgia.

43028ae57ad27acf66e6c4b87ff25dd1.gif

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block