Dua Lipa releasing a deluxe version of 'Future Nostalgia' on November 6th

• Leader

A lot has changed since this post was first created back in March. Basically, the entire world is different now. We've also experienced so much Future Nostalgia :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Well, it appears Dua is still planning on releasing a deluxe version of it. According to a French website, it's out November 6th. 

Below is the tracklist (which looks near-identical to the original minus the bonus track).

It's worth mentioning that Dua and Miley were on set together recently, so it could be for their anticipated collaboration together - it might be the bonus track listed below.

01. Future nostalgia - Lipa Dua
02. Don't start now - Lipa Dua
03. Cool - Lipa Dua
04. Physical - Lipa Dua
05. Levitating - Lipa Dua
06. Pretty please - Lipa Dua
07. Hallucinate - Lipa Dua
08. Love again - Lipa Dua
09. Break my heart - Lipa Dua
10. Good in bed - Lipa Dua
11. Boys will be boys - Lipa Dua
12. Bonus track exclusif français - Lipa Dua

Dua said previously:

"I've been holding back some songs. Trying to figure it out... I've got some songs that I've been holding back that I'm really excited for everyone to hear."

She's also recorded collaborations with Normani and Miley Cyrus, though those probably won't make the Deluxe cut.

You ready for more Future Slayalgia?!

Related:

dua-lipa-future-nostalgia.jpg.e51e61b22cf4143367d1c63fd50870eb.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Oh no :decisions: I hope this doesn't affect the album when it actually comes out. I was rooting for Dua

While leaks are really bad for artists, I doubt it'll affect the album or its rollout. I mean, Lady Gaga's "Stupid Love" leaked a long time before it was released and yet fans still streamed and bought it and it debuted at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100. Dua is more popular than Gaga currently, so I think she'll do just fine, even if the album leaked.

I'm tempted to listen to it, I won't lie, because I really want to know what "Cool" sounds like. It's gotta be good since Tove Lo worked on it, but I'm still curious... I think I'll just wait until the album is out, though.

• Like 6

I never listen to leaks, and I won't this time either, but the "popheads" subreddit is literally LIVING for the new album. :kfed: Everyone seems to be loving it, and I even saw multiple people saying that it's going to get the Carly Rae Jepsen "E*MO*TION" treatment, which says a lot because that album literally has cult status among the Gays™. :duadance: I'M SO EXCITED!!! :omgreallyney:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I really tried to resist.

Forgive me, Dua :pika:

THIS IS TRULY AMAZING. Most of the songs are dance-oriented and very fkin catchy. This is so upbeat, I FKIN LUV IT. :thirsty:Many songs remind me of Physical, which is what I wanted actually. It's gonna break records, mark my words :madance:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, JordanMiller said:

Same. Failed. But I'll be giving her my coins when it officially drops. That's how I justify this in my mind. :gagasmile:

I put her on loop the same amount of times I listened to the leak before release day when it's out lol, my mind thinking that helps :pika:

• Like 1
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Why is it always the pop girls who’s music leaks?! I never hear about Drake, Ed Sheeran, or Florida Georgia lines music leaking? Is it just because I don’t pay attention to them? 

That's actually a really good point. Maybe we're just not in tune with them as much as the MPGs so we just don't hear about it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block