Dua Lipa releasing a deluxe version of 'Future Nostalgia' on November 6th

• Leader
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"Boys Will Be Boys" is trash. Not even gonna hold back on this one. :mariahstare: Like... The message is cute and everything... I get it, Dua. But it ruins the cohesion of the album and completely pulls you out of it. Thank god it's the final song on the album. It's so out of place. :( The verses are actually really good. They're VERY Lily Allen. Like... SO LILY ALLEN - from the accent, to the politics, to the sarcasm. And y'all know how much I love Lily Allen. :bigtime: However, the chorus is so weak and uninspired. BYE!!! :nyschool:

It's the only song when it leaked I deleted off my computer :tiffcackle:

It's garbage but the rest of the album is flawless 

I'm so excited to check Future Nostalgia out! It's been getting SO MUCH praise from music critics... it currently holds a 95 / 100 score on Metacritic, not something common for a pop album, meaning we're dealing with an EXCELLENT record here. All the singles have been that, so let's see what the rest of the record has to offer! :pumped:

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"Boys Will Be Boys" is trash. Not even gonna hold back on this one. :mariahstare: Like... The message is cute and everything... I get it, Dua. But it ruins the cohesion of the album and completely pulls you out of it. Thank god it's the final song on the album. It's so out of place. :( The verses are actually really good. They're VERY Lily Allen. Like... SO LILY ALLEN - from the accent, to the politics, to the sarcasm. And y'all know how much I love Lily Allen. :bigtime: However, the chorus is so weak and uninspired. BYE!!! :nyschool:

I haven't listened from the album yet, so I can't say whether or not I like the song, but when I was reading reviews, it surprised me how all the other tracks were described as dance-pop / disco / pop, one as funk-pop (so, everything fits), and then there was "BWBB", which, according to critics, is a BAROQUE POP song. Like, baroque pop is the sort of stuff Lana Del Rey makes, how is that supposed to fit will all these disco floor-fillers? :weirdmeout:

• Like 1

Future Nostalgia (the song) reminds of 2005 Britney with Do Something Chaotic, Ive Just Begun having my fun etc etc

Hallucinate is that weird Britney song I want Happy Rainy Day GIF by MOODMAN

I can see me bopping to more than half the album

This album has like a disco vibe sprinkle over it

Well done Dua!

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'm so excited to check Future Nostalgia out! It's been getting SO MUCH praise from music critics... it currently holds a 95 / 100 score on Metacritic, not something common for a pop album, meaning we're dealing with an EXCELLENT record here. All the singles have been that, so let's see what the rest of the record has to offer! :pumped:

I haven't listened from the album yet, so I can't say whether or not I like the song, but when I was reading reviews, it surprised me how all the other tracks were described as dance-pop / disco / pop, one as funk-pop (so, everything fits), and then there was "BWBB", which, according to critics, is a BAROQUE POP song. Like, baroque pop is the sort of stuff Lana Del Rey makes, how is that supposed to fit will all these disco floor-fillers? :weirdmeout:

Baroque pop? Uh... I don't know about that. I guess... It's quite symphonic. :donewithit: To me it sounds like a Katy Perry / Rihanna midtempo reject cowritten by Sia. :makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block