14.05.2012 - The X Factor After Party - A mess

Nickey

On 3/9/2020 at 8:15 PM, Marcanthony said:

Does anyone remember this interview?

Creepy AF

OMG... I remember being happy she was loosening up a bit from 2011 dead eye zombie mode.

looking at it again today makes me so uncomfortable. she was a total mess and her nerves were all over the place. those interviews were horrible and I was feeling so sorry for her throughout the whole interview.

she was totally not at a good place and I think she likes playing the dumb blonde, because then the expectations are low.

I can't believe how different she is every year, her earlier years being more mature and intellectual. The last years being more and more of an airhead who can barely articulate herself. Sad to see all that regression.

The Conservatorship bubble / her mental illness / medication / Lou's Christian brainwashing camp have made her detoriate so much it's so sad to see. 

She could become better after that (2013-2017) but now it's all a big "?" how she really is. Her insta suggests it's become worse, hopefully she's fine.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

OMG... I remember being happy she was loosening up a bit from 2011 dead eye zombie mode.

looking at it again today makes me so uncomfortable. she was a total mess and her nerves were all over the place. those interviews were horrible and I was feeling so sorry for her throughout the whole interview.

she was totally not at a good place and I think she likes playing the dumb blonde, because then the expectations are low.

I can't believe how different she is every year, her earlier years being more mature and intellectual. The last years being more and more of an airhead who can barely articulate herself. Sad to see all that regression.

The Conservatorship bubble / her mental illness / medication / Lou's Christian brainwashing camp have made her detoriate so much it's so sad to see. 

She could become better after that (2013-2017) but now it's all a big "?" how she really is. Her insta suggests it's become worse, hopefully she's fine.

those words sis, amén.

i was at this party lol she legit walked right past me and i didnt even notice until she was further away (yet i said hi to jason, idk how the hell i missed her). she looked pretty uncomfortable the whole time. they set up a little stage for people to walk up and say hi and take pics with the judges and she wasn't really feeling it, she even put on sunglasses at one point. 

This makes me so sad. The damage that the conservatorship has done to her is shocking. She has regressed from a somewhat intelligent, confident, bubbly, funny and articulate woman into a weird childlike state with deep rooted anxiety issues. I’ve never known anything like it. It’s not her fault, she is a tragic victim and if anything I admire her strength for sticking around. But it’s sad. And maddening. I hope Jamie, Lou, the judges and all of the other scum keeping her prisoner get all the bad things they deserve and hopefully Britney can one day be free to rebuild her life and enjoy it in peace.

21 minutes ago, BradAdamson said:

This makes me so sad. The damage that the conservatorship has done to her is shocking. She has regressed from a somewhat intelligent, confident, bubbly, funny and articulate woman into a weird childlike state with deep rooted anxiety issues. I’ve never known anything like it. It’s not her fault, she is a tragic victim and if anything I admire her strength for sticking around. But it’s sad. And maddening. I hope Jamie, Lou, the judges and all of the other scum keeping her prisoner get all the bad things they deserve and hopefully Britney can one day be free to rebuild her life and enjoy it in peace.

It was all done for the paycheck, of course.  And you have to include (or start with) Larry with that.

Her fame is disgusting because overworking and wrecking someone's mental health was done under the guise of "living out her dreams".

7 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

i was at this party lol she legit walked right past me and i didnt even notice until she was further away (yet i said hi to jason, idk how the hell i missed her). she looked pretty uncomfortable the whole time. they set up a little stage for people to walk up and say hi and take pics with the judges and she wasn't really feeling it, she even put on sunglasses at one point. 

That’s so sad to hear. Especially about the sunglasses because I can relate. Whenever my anxiety reaches a level that makes me want to hide I put my sunglasses on to cope and it helps. I wonder if that’s why she did that. 

On 3/10/2020 at 5:33 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

I really don’t think she needed medication in the beginning, it seem she was crying out for help & just being rebellious to everything. I think initially the Conservatorship was needed let’s be honest I pat Jamie on the back for helping her get rid of Sam, but once the circus era started she seem to be back on track & the press was back on her side. Once the era was over that woman should have been released & took a break to work on her family! After that era she started to deteriorate, so I don’t see what the conservatorship has done positive for Britney the person after the circus era. Everything had began to get worse I do believe she was not on any Prescription during that era, but once the era was over & they didn’t free her they started drugging her 

She knew that not a single penny of that money is actually going into her bank account and she has to sit on an uncomfortable chair judging and tearing people all day (which she clearly hates) when she should be taking a break to recover her mental health. 

That's why she was miserable the entire time. The X Factor was literally slavery to her. :decisions:

2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I really don’t think she needed medication in the beginning, it seem she was crying out for help & just being rebellious to everything. I think initially the Conservatorship was needed let’s be honest I pat Jamie on the back for helping her get rid of Sam, but once the circus era started she seem to be back on track & the press was back on her side. Once the era was over that woman should have been released & took a break to work on her family! After that era she started to deteriorate, so I don’t see what the conservatorship has done positive for Britney the person after the circus era. Everything had began to get worse I do believe she was not on any Prescription during that era, but once the era was over & they didn’t free her they started drugging her 

The comeback was Circus Era.  That's it. And that's all they should get credit for.

And During Circus era and/or immediately after is when the life coach should have happened.  And as Jordan and Winter_90 pointed out: "a good nutritionist, work her anxiety, talk to highly competent and specialized people about her fears, her traumas, her insomnia, her insecurity, her illness, etc. with doctors who give her total confidence and are highly qualified"; instead of mostly medication/femme fatale/x factor happening.

Thanks to y'all for sharing your thoughts. I think it's important for us to look back at those years of cship so we can remember what they were doing to Britney.

source.gif

Remember that gif? A lot of us thought it's cool or funny how she salutes people here.

I was and still am dealing with anxiety, and I can tell this is pure anxiety behavior. Her moves are pretty much stiff which can tell us she's stressed here - a lot. Also first second of this gif looks like she wants to fix her hair first, but then she suddenly does that weird salute. I know that feeling. It looks very awkward but anxiety makes you literally clueless in such a moment.

15 hours ago, ****y said:

That’s so sad to hear. Especially about the sunglasses because I can relate. Whenever my anxiety reaches a level that makes me want to hide I put my sunglasses on to cope and it helps. I wonder if that’s why she did that. 

ya its hard to explain. she wasnt being rude to people, she would just say hello and then kind of clam up. you could tell she was really shy. also want to point out that some people in this thread are saying she looked bad, she looked pretty damn good in person. the purple dress looked really nice on her. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 4:51 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

She was under a lot of stress. I’m sure after her tour she just wanted to rest but then they completely threw her into live tv. She was under so much stress, look at her fingers and nails. 

I remember myself watching this show in 2012 and kinda wanting her to act like "old Britney" but somehow I knew she isn't in the right place so I was glad she's there anyway. :jlostare:

• Super Mods

It could also be something with Jason too, I mean look at those pictures of him clutching her leg as if she was gonna throw herself off the golf cart and run for it. Could be a possibility as she’s always tense around him and it got even worst later on. I’m sure it’s a lot of things rolled into one hence why she can’t put on a face like she would in the past. 

Maybe it’s also the realization she’s never gonna get out. I’m trying to put myself in her position at that moment with flashes going off and people calling your name, everyone is oblivious to her situation and acts like everything is normal. She looks defeated, didn’t matter how hard she worked during Circus to show she is competent as the public and court aides with her team and that’s probably what she is thinking “I’m never getting out of this am I?”

On 3/11/2020 at 6:33 PM, BradAdamson said:

What they’ve done to her is horrible, this ******* conservatorship has damaged her more than helped. It’s crazy to see how destructive it has been. It’s unbelievable. Atrocious.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, Nickey said:

Thanks to y'all for sharing your thoughts. I think it's important for us to look back at those years of cship so we can remember what they were doing to Britney.

source.gif

Remember that gif? A lot of us thought it's cool or funny how she salutes people here.

I was and still am dealing with anxiety, and I can tell this is pure anxiety behavior. Her moves are pretty much stiff which can tell us she's stressed here - a lot. Also first second of this gif looks like she wants to fix her hair first, but then she suddenly does that weird salute. I know that feeling. It looks very awkward but anxiety makes you literally clueless in such a moment.

same here i use these spontaneous movements to keep it going and not make my anxiety noticeable when i am in public  

Archived