14.05.2012 - The X Factor After Party - A mess

Nickey

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/9/2020 at 8:12 PM, Martini said:

I remember reading rumors at the time that Jason would tell other people, producers on the set etc negative things about Britney about how dumb she was :rupaulslap:

I will not understand ... If you think your partner is dumb why are you with her/him?

I'm guessing y'all are forgetting the biggest part is that Britney WANTED to work. She wanted to start recording Circus... she wanted to go on tour. Simon clearly says in the video she said she wanted to do the show before he even finished negotiating with her. Y'all get so deep in all this stuff but yet forget Britney does have some free will and isn't being forced into these things.

11 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

I'm guessing y'all are forgetting the biggest part is that Britney WANTED to work. She wanted to start recording Circus... she wanted to go on tour. Simon clearly says in the video she said she wanted to do the show before he even finished negotiating with her. Y'all get so deep in all this stuff but yet forget Britney does have some free will and isn't being forced into these things.

I think maybe Britney wanted to put herself out there and try something new with the hope that it would help her anxiety and social anxiety but obviously the first few days of taping are going to be extremely nerve-wrecking for her and although she didn’t change THAT much by the end of the season, she did become more comfortable.

Unfortunately, I think being on the show caused her to be more insecure leading her to get plastic surgery once it was all done.

23 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I think maybe Britney wanted to put herself out there and try something new with the hope that it would help her anxiety and social anxiety but obviously the first few days of taping are going to be extremely nerve-wrecking for her and although she didn’t change THAT much by the end of the season, she did become more comfortable.

Unfortunately, I think being on the show caused her to be more insecure leading her to get plastic surgery once it was all done.

Honestly it wasnt the show that caused plastic surgery... it's how Britney sees herself and feels about herself. Look at how she keep her appearance now on instagram. If Britney kept up with her appearance she'd feel so much better about herself. The beginning of X Factor she was a little rough in the details and itshowed. After a while she started looking very well put together and looked amazing.

Archived