14.05.2012 - The X Factor After Party - A mess

Nickey

I feel sad when I look at those pictures... But I also feel like they represent how they treated her. I'm sure you remember 2012 and the X Factor. There was some promo, interviews, stuff... and this after party, just after that season was announced.

AfterpartyCo_2811629.jpg

I remember there were some rumors or even facts that Team Britney negotiated a ****load of money with Simon Cowell "for Britney, because she's a professional, worldwide star, worth the millions to judge in X Factor". But was the pain and anxiety of this woman worth the price, especially if she's not going to hold that money she earned for herself? Look at these pictures, her facial expressions... It's like she wants to be anywhere else but there. Like, every part of her body tells "I don't want to be here, I'm not ready, it's too much". She tries to smile but you can see the sadness in her eyes.

AfterpartyNY_287829.jpg

Also these clearly show her stress level...

ctO2gVl.jpgTxv1Nd1.jpg

I don't know if that was before the red carpet or after that, but this one shows it just wasn't her having a bad day. You can see her casually smiling to man behind the wheel.

ouWUnNc.jpg

And maybe these were taken after the whole thing because she's with Jason here, anyway look how he's holding her dress. Creepy. How does that help to cover her...thigh?

zC4NMyL.jpgpnIaKoG.jpg

Before you'll say I'm reaching, think. And look at her again. Isn't that sad to watch? I mean she did okay on the whole X-Factor, but it's so easy to see here she was in painful stress. I loved watching her on it because it's Britney... but here it's like she's a lion in a circus, if you know what I mean. Because she barely finished another forced era and then again, had to go and work these millions for her handlers...

And she's still here today, fighting for freedom. Our hero, Britney Spears. :crying3:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i attended day 1 taping. she was scared to critique anyone and barely said much and walked off set crying after a chick (obviously planted by producers) butchered Hold it against me. 

It was a mess. Simon and LA kept going backstage to check on her and get her to come back out and filming paused for while, but after a while they continued filming that block without her and the auditions filmed without her present never aired on fox. 

7 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

well i attended day 1 taping. she was scared to critique anyone and barely said much and walked off set crying after a chick (obviously planted by producers) butchered Hold it against me. 

It was a mess. Simon and LA kept going backstage to check on her and get her to come back out and filming paused for while, but after a while they continued filming that block without her and the auditions filmed without her present never aired on fox. 

The whole she was taking a break statement was just a PR cover up by her team. it's crazy E! news had a reporter inside covering it (Marc Malkin) and he never ran the story of her walking off upset and not coming back but i'm sure the network had some type of agreement with her team not to run it. 

9 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Thank you for posting this. I haven't heard about that, though I know manipulation wasn't a new thing there, you know, the Don Phillip's audition... I knew there's something wrong with that one since the first watch, her reaction, I mean, the parts of the footage they used as her reaction to Don just didn't make sense.

But who cared? Simon was was happy with a Spears name on his show, Team Britney got money... who cares for stressed Britney right? She's in a cship anyway :crying3:

2 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Thank you for posting this. I haven't heard about that, though I know manipulation wasn't a new thing there, you know, the Don Phillip's audition... I knew there's something wrong with that one since the first watch, her reaction, I mean, the parts of the footage they used as her reaction to Don just didn't make sense.

But who cared? Simon was was happy with a Spears name on his show, Team Britney got money... who cares for stressed Britney right? She's in a cship anyway :crying3:

our phones weren't allowed out while they were taping but god i wish i had that footage!! it was surreal seeing her have a panic attack right in front of my eyes and then seeing how her team covered it up the next day. Had i not been there in the flesh i would have believed her teams denial cause i was naive back then but seeing that with my own eyes despite their cover up was my first glimpse of the shadiness of her team and hollywood in general. Also Simon confirms it here 

https://www.tmz.com/videos/0-5t4g9wjm/

19 minutes ago, Nickey said:

though I know manipulation wasn't a new thing there

Manipulation was his key. He screwed it in, 'cause she was naive~

36 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

she was scared to critique anyone and barely said much and walked off set crying after a chick butchered Hold it against me

We're not perfect, we must say. But, now I've got to run away~

She already foreshadowed the X Factor incident 5 years before it happened because Britney has such a strong intuition. But she only realized this gift in 2010. And she channels that for the Radiance commercial. She knows she's more powerful than any fortune teller and that's when she realized she'll choose her own destiny.

1 hour ago, KylieLanguage said:

Is it just me, or was her finger bleeding? She could have been picking at it, which is what I do when I'm stressed. 

She looks so sad :crying4:

she used to bite her nails at the time. Also that's when her psoriasis was at the highest level (most, if not all of the 2012 appearances show the psoriasis on her foot, even the little girls from Ellen asked her what was it when she attended the show).

Despite everything, I think she started to show a progress, compared to 2011, in the sense that, 2011 was a complete zombie because probably she was overly medicated, and in 2012 her anxiety started to show off more, but because maybe they started to slow down on the medication, or change it to something different, but at least all that awkwardness and shyness reflected that she was indeed alive, and ultimately, by 2013 she appeared so much better, so much calmer and lively, and her voice started to go back to her old self.

So everything they say about 2012 is true, but everybody in here always see it under a negative light, but I've always seen it in the way I described, as a step forward towards something better. 

Also, let's remember this was the last time she tried to convince the judge  to end the conservatorship, or at least place and ending date instead of being for an indefinite amount of time, arguing she was the only person under a conservatorship with a multimillion contract. And of course it was rejected. 

So I think part of why she accepted all this was precisely because it would, in theory, help her to prove she was capable of being without a conservatorship. The illogical part being that if they knew back then "how mentally ill she was" they let her do that, not just the auditions, but appearing on the live shows as well. 

1 hour ago, KylieLanguage said:

Is it just me, or was her finger bleeding? She could have been picking at it, which is what I do when I'm stressed. 

She looks so sad :crying4:

I believe Britney bites her nails when she is stressed. She has been captured on photo with messed up nails quite a few times ..

This show was a tragic mess. Not because of Britney...Simon was trying to make another AI happen and it didn’t. Audiences in America are different from audiences in the UK. Anyway, we got some  great Brit quotes and classic Brit reactions. I really wish she would have performed scream & shout bc the song would have gone #1. I do feel the show started out weird for her but helped her gain confidence in speaking to the public again. 

Archived