Write a message in "Britney" Instagram language

I was inspired by this post:

So, in this thread you can use your creativity to post messages or random stuff about anything or Britney in that kind of a language (let's call it a kind of) they use in her instagram posts. I don't really believe it's her since that bathing suit thing, too fishy and untrueย :ohi:

Anyway, so... Try to guess what I'm talking about below. It can be funnyย :demi:

Had so much fun lately !!!!!!!! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ Working hard session after session no kidding.๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน Met this inspiring woman and singer and we wrote stuff together ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ always nice to spread your soul on the paper ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ I totally wrote my A.... out !!!!!ย  Remember guys listen to your heartโ—โ—โ—โ—โ— Be personal just like my new record the most personal one for sure๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ see you soon in Vegas ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

britney-instgram-writing.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Like 3

Another day another dollar today ya'll ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต I have parent teacher conferences today and meeting soo many parents ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ but I love my kids โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’• Wish me luck, guys, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ย 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

This is me...ย ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ท Hello! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ I wish you could all see through my eyes... it's very deep. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ย but I like to wear mascara ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ย because it makes my eyes cool ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›ย i used to make a lot of mistakes applying eye shadow.... ๐Ÿฆ“๐Ÿฆ“๐Ÿฆ“๐Ÿฆ“๐Ÿฆ“ my makeup artist Linda is from London. Iย love her! ย ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง there's something in the air... its magical โ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธย I love freedom! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Love being a prisoner๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ย  !!!!!!!!๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ and having Lou ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ write all of my Instagram messages โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธto try and control the narrative ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘’ย !!!!!!!ย 

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

Time flies ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ be grateful and live your life โ—โ—โ—โ—โ— and if you get lost here's what to do โžก๏ธโžก๏ธโžก๏ธโžก๏ธ visit The Zone ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ meet me in the blackout room โšซโšซโšซโšซ now with a special -10 discount ORDER YOUR TICKETS NOW ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

Oops who did IT again โ“โ“โ“โ“โ“ Guess whoโ—โ—โ—โ— It's me Britney ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸPlease order the Oops I did It Again on vinyl so you can reinvent your inner SOUL ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธย  Now off to yoga!!!!!!๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿง˜

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

What could be more exciting than a cup of tea โ“โ“โ“ ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต and a sip of milk ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ !!!!!! Be blessed my friends don't do ***** and rock out with your ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” out !!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

GOD BLESS Y'ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’ JESUS IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 This pic ain't edited at ALL Y'ALL ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ

I HATE wearing icky make up !!!! NEVER do %%%##!!!!! My man is SO HOT ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ  HE cooks ME some YUMMY food !!!!! Wow !!!!!!! I'm FAR too unstable to live on !!!!!! my !!!!! own !!!!!! I'm helpless L O L ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ Tickets for the ZONE are on BIO ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ”Œ "Toxic" is my favorite song "Blackboard" ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ SO ICONIC !!!!!!!!!!!!ย 

• Haha 8
  • Like 1

Everyone so inspired by my iconic post!? ย I canโ€™t believe it ended up on Twitter. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

:insertย picture of Brit in her โ€œgrandmotherโ€™sโ€ bathing suit in frontย of the red backdropย that is exactly like all the others but with a new filter:

THE OCEAN IS HEALING !!!!! ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜ !!!!! ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงถ Today I had the most AMAZING picnic by the sea !!!!! ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น !!!!! Ham sandwiches and kale so SCRUMPTIOUS !!!!! With the wind blowing through my hair I felt like the girlย from THE LITTLE MERMAID !!!!! ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ !!!!! I found a seashell that looks JUST like a hummingbird !!!!! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š !!!!! I read a book one time that had a guy in it that made the sea separate so people could WALK THROUGH IT !!!!! ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ๐ŸŽŸ !!!!! HOW COOL !!!!! ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€. God BLESS everyone !!!!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1