Write a message in "Britney" Instagram language

Days can be long ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ but i keep my myself positiveย by breathing and yoga ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹ blessings yall & keep breathing !!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

• Like 2

Yesterday i was at the mall !!! ๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘› i didnโ€™t find anything interesting ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ EXCEPT FROM these fake flowers ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ anyways i have yoga later !!!! yoga helps me open up my back and free my mind since i have a lot going on ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ do yโ€™all like coffee or tea ??? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” i LOVE tea !!! โ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธ but yโ€™all know what i love MORE? my baby boy Sam !!! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐ŸŒธ

GOD BLESS YALL !!!!

• Love 1

Bored Over It GIFI found this really cool picture while everyone was doing emails ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป and I love Alice in Wonderland !!!!1 โ˜•โ˜•๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ my son said it's called an Emoji but I'm not japanese๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ please help ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Bored Over It GIFI found this really cool picture while everyone was doing emails ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ป and I love Alice in Wonderland !!!!1 โ˜•โ˜•๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ my son said it's called an Emoji but I'm not japanese๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ please help ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

but i'm not japeneseย :gloria:

So good!!! That was the centerpiece of the entire thing. The inclusion of the 1. The ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป the ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. Emails. The yoga emoji. Everything.ย So good. So so good. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

but i'm not japeneseย :gloria:

So good!!! That was the centerpiece of the entire thing. The inclusion of the 1. The ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป the ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. Emails. The yoga emoji. Everything.ย So good. So so good. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Awwww thanks so much!!ย :sendinglove:

Don't forget the apple pie single coming to slay us allย :queenflopga:

• Haha 1

FAITH makes me GLOWING ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ See that's why I decided to put on my new perfume Fantasy Faith ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ !!! In stores now !!! Check it out my manager already did and she smells like a bible ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

• Haha 3

Just bought thisย really cool new jeans and I love ๐Ÿ’• it because theyโ€™re faded ๐Ÿ‘–๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ the salesman said it was from the last century whichย is great ... cant wait to use them again ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ What a fun winterย โ›„๏ธ๐Ÿ‘™ย canโ€™t wait for spring !! โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ
ย 

ps: the new jeansย images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJPqIolIxhdKs2kjnzIKQ

• Haha 2

thr_loutaylor_092019_0080-h_2019_thr.jpg

This WOMAN ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‘ผ !!! Don't you all dare to say anything wrong about her ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšซ She saved me and my family many many times.ย  She was always there when everyone else turned their backs !!!! Babysitting my babies when I was on stage , feeding my dogs ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• when I was at studio , doing my looks on the Lucky Photoshoot ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹, heating up my cheese grits ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€, cancelling stuff that didn't work out !!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ She IS an angel , a savior, literally JESUS and Mary Magdalene in one person !!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ May she lead all of usย  through life and the WORLD ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ will be a better place ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

• Haha 4

Ok, guys!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I just watched the Ashley Tooโ€™s Black Mirror episode ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ต cause iโ€™m SUCH a NERD!!!! ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿง๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช.

That wasย NOTHING!!!!!! Similar to my life and Lou Taylor and stuff ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค. She is, hum, an AMAZING lady ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ. Anyways, love you guys!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

• Haha 2

Barbie-Britney-Spears-Barbie-doll-with-s

Ok guys this looks cool !!! If you all want to try my apple pie ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ or dance with a Snake ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ or sit on the Stronger chair ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ’บcheck out The Zone !!! I'm sure you will have plenty of fun ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ Once you go there you're blessed and never the same !!! Mother Gaia will pay you back in years of good health and well-being ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹ Come here for a Spearitual renew ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Please book tickets Til It's Gone !!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 1
On 3/5/2020 at 11:04 AM, JordanMiller said:

7993646.jpg

Time is not what we think... !!!!!! I've always loved when the sun sets later in the days.ย ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ My mom says all the bad girls go out at night. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  I'm gettingย sushi later !!!!!ย ๐Ÿฃย 

You win the internetย :haha:

Omgggg GUYS!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป This is my second post today !!!!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ. This would be my openning act outfit from my Domination show ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž. This is from the 1850s ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป712foIP-qmL.jpgย Iโ€™m so sad that my GREAT dad got sick. The moment he got better i just broke my footย ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘—โ›‘๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿป.ย 

• Haha 1