Is Britney ever coming back

Mutya

10 hours ago, zxcvb said:

I agree.  And why wouldn't her passion have been left behind back then?  She recorded and/or released 4 albums in 5 years with heavy promotion in that short span.

No matter how famous she was, she was still a label controlled star.  That should have ended by In The Zone.  She already made her label so much money; she should have been free to do what she wanted to do.

And I wasn't even a fan during that time either. (Or a fan of her peers) But had I known the context of her career, I would have been a huge fan.

She's gone as far as producing and I guess partly financing videos for songs she wanted to put out like do something. She was ready for more control and invested in her career more visibly yet she was denied more control by her label because it didn't like the direction of Mona Lisa.

I think that was the last time she genuinely was interested in being a musician/artist.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
23 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I feel like for the first time ever her team have had to genuinely allow her to take a long term break because of how much the **** hit the fan with the whole free Britney movement. Although that doesn’t mean she’ll never work again they’ll be giving her this time in order to prep her for a new area which will come in the next year or so I think.

If it was down to Britney I genuinely think she’s over it. She wouldn’t come back to this life. She left her passion back in 2003 when she recorded ITZ and that’s where it left her IMO. She wants to be at home with the kids and keep out of the spotlight period. 

I disagree, she loves this job. The only problem is her team. Britney enjoys being creative and you can see that with Glory. Over the years, we’ve learned she’s always bouncing back even during her “break” after her knee injury she was recording Blackout even while pregnant. She likes keeping busy and with boys getting older and soon will go off to college, I’m sure she will definitely want to throw herself into work. 

9 hours ago, pieceofphilipp said:

She's gone as far as producing and I guess partly financing videos for songs she wanted to put out like do something. She was ready for more control and invested in her career more visibly yet she was denied more control by her label because it didn't like the direction of Mona Lisa.

I think that was the last time she genuinely was interested in being a musician/artist.

You're right And that's pathetic and disgusting on the part of her label; despite making the bastards unprecedented amounts of money they were still controlling her like she was 16.

But, along with Do Somethin, I would say the Gimme More and Piece of Me videos, although far from perfect, were also her vision too.

12 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I disagree, she loves this job. The only problem is her team. Britney enjoys being creative and you can see that with Glory. Over the years, we’ve learned she’s always bouncing back even during her “break” after her knee injury she was recording Blackout even while pregnant. She likes keeping busy and with boys getting older and soon will go off to college, I’m sure she will definitely want to throw herself into work. 

True.  Her team but also her having to adjust to the new music industry.  I can definitely see her doing what she loves to do but at her own pace and acclimating herself to the music industry of the present day, whether that means a new team or not.

She was not doing things at her pace during Femme Fatale or Britney Jean, however.  I don't like how she was made to look bad.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I think ive said on here before. I think she still enjoys recording and performing, but she doesn't like doing interviews or promoting because interviews make her anxious and nervous hence why she does little promo.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I think ive said on here before. I think she still enjoys recording and performing, but she doesn't like doing interviews or promoting because interviews make her anxious and nervous hence why she does little promo.

A lot of artists don’t and Beyoncé doesn’t do interviews anymore, that doesn’t mean she’s over it. Everyone gets nervous just like going to a job interview you will get some sort of nerves or anxiety but Britney has enjoyed some interviews more than others. To me, most of her nerves are from having her team watch her like a hawk. 

I dont know man... 
true be told, she deserves happiness after all the BS she has gone through having to pay the bills of the whole family since being a child.

On the other hand I see very unlikely that she could put all the pieces together to make a comeback on her own... lets look a it this way, even the most strong captive-born predators die if they are released... I am afraid that could happen again to our girl.. 

She needs somebody to keep control, but that somebody has to be a VERY KIND PERSON, and we do not have too many of those nowadays. 

tenor.gif

I don’t care if Britney ever releases new music or tours, or has another Vegas residency ever again.
If we’re talking “comebacks” all I want is for Britney to have a personal comeback not a professional comeback because that is more important than any career resurgence! I want Britney to be  stable, happy, healthy in every way on a personal level. I want to hear directly from Britney Spears herself how she’s doing and how she’s been treated these 11+ years under the conservatorship and not hear it thru more PR drivel her team puts out through Entertainment Tonight, People magazine  & TMZ.😒

I want Britney to regain her personal & financial legal freedom from the conservatorship, to regain 50/50 joint legal and physical custody of her 2 sons and not be stuck in the corrupt probate court system anymore. I want Britney to be free from her controlling handlers!! (Jamie, Lou, Jody, Larry, etc) I want Britney to be  FREE in every since of the word.

On a personal note, this year has taught me that you have nothing in life if you don’t have your health, your freedom and your peace of mind. :tiffanynod: Which is exactly what I wish for Britney on her 38th year. Happy birthday Britney!!🎂 :kiss:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Barajas said:

I dont know man... 
true be told, she deserves happiness after all the BS she has gone through having to pay the bills of the whole family since being a child.

On the other hand I see very unlikely that she could put all the pieces together to make a comeback on her own... lets look a it this way, even the most strong captive-born predators die if they are released... I am afraid that could happen again to our girl.. 

She needs somebody to keep control, but that somebody has to be a VERY KIND PERSON, and we do not have too many of those nowadays. 

tenor.gif

She managed to produce blackout and was working on the original doll without Larry’s guidance. Everyone likes to assume she’s this dainty porcelain doll that  will self destruct. For her to put up with a lot and to keep herself from just offing herself already proves she is strong willed and just like any mother, her love for her boys will motivate her to figure something out and even if she falls flat on her face, okay, just pick yourself up and try again. She’s older and has learned a lot from her mistakes just like any NORMAL human being. To me the people around her are more in need of help since they need her more than she needs them and I’m sure they know that hence why they convince her that she is nothing without them. 

On 11/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, CashmereCat said:

Doesn't she have a contract with RCA for two more albums? :sew:

Plenty of artists have contracts for more albums and never record again. NSYNC for example has a contract for 1 more album, and it's still never happened. The artist doesn't HAVE to release a album - they just can't release a new album with any other record label until the contract is done or she gets out of the contract. I don't think Britney really cares about her career anymore, and wants a more simpler life so it wouldn't matter to her if she is technically signed to RCA forever and just doesn't release.

I love her and she's always been my favorite singer for years. However, I don't care if she never records another album again or tours ever again or anything. She has always performed since she was a kid and I get the feeling she wants to just live a simple life with her kids, and out of showbiz. She is a legend and her legacy will live on. If she ever decides to record/tour again, I want it to be because she is FREE. She needs to be free from this horrible conservatorship and a long break and her passion for music may finally come back. Our girl deserves to get all of these users out of her life. Her abusive father has made enough money on her, he needs to leave her alone now.

13 hours ago, Barajas said:

I dont know man... 

tenor.gif

your post is so gross. She does not need a conservatorship and that's clearly what you're talking about. NO ONE needs to be in control of her life. She is 38, and when she was put under that conservatorship she was in her 20's! Young people make mistakes. She is not crazy or ill, and deserves to have her life back. I'm so tired of her continuing to pay for mistakes she made in 2007 because she was upset and sad and just over being controlled and used by everyone.

Jamie lynn said years ago in an interview that britney has anxiety and nobody realises how bad it is.

From britney attending her Domination announcement to only walk off, to then attending a photo call and asking to leave the red carpet. I don’t think we can expect her to want to be to in the spotlight for a few years 

Archived