Is Britney ever coming back

Mutya

I know she’s going through the process of her conservatorship and that her personal life must be very stressing these days. I don’t want another song until she’s 100% free. But is she ever going to be free? Is she ever coming back even if she’s free? I’m so afraid of never listening to a new song from her. She’ll be forever my favorite artist and it saddens me that I can’t enjoy her voice and talent more because of this whole thing. Free Britney all the way. I just hope she’ll surprise us with an album one day...

#FreeBritney

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

i mean i 100% agree with you 

but i think either way shes coming back summer or winter 2020

i can already sense they are gearing up for another comeback with this whole britney in the zone thing to kick it off

maybe she will make an announcement opening night

unless the mic "stops working" again.........cough domination announcement cough cough

:explainlol: 

On 6/12/2019 at 1:55 PM, Kiey said:

- “Unusual You” is the new template for her new album

Results: FF :well:

- album will be her “Ray of Light”

Results: BJ :whatitellu:

- album will be Britney meets The Weeknd

Results: Glory more like Selena Gomez meets Justin Bieber :umok:

It's so sad, i just can't 

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

No, I don't think she's ever coming back. Her heart is no longer into this popstar thing.

1 hour ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Same. Until she's free, I think the hiatus is going to be a big "**** you" to RCA 

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Since a long time I would add. 

5 minutes ago, worldofspears said:

but seriously, I have no doubt she'll eventually return

But if Britney has invested well (Which is making at the lowest 1 million-1.5 million a year from safe investments which is easily doable for someone with at least $30 million), she doesn't need to come back to work does she???

I'm not saying that she shouldn't; I'd like to see her perform/release albums after a long break.  I'm just saying she should be financially secure if she has invested well.

I feel like for the first time ever her team have had to genuinely allow her to take a long term break because of how much the **** hit the fan with the whole free Britney movement. Although that doesn’t mean she’ll never work again they’ll be giving her this time in order to prep her for a new area which will come in the next year or so I think.

If it was down to Britney I genuinely think she’s over it. She wouldn’t come back to this life. She left her passion back in 2003 when she recorded ITZ and that’s where it left her IMO. She wants to be at home with the kids and keep out of the spotlight period. 

3 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

If it was down to Britney I genuinely think she’s over it. She wouldn’t come back to this life. She left her passion back in 2003 when she recorded ITZ and that’s where it left her IMO. She wants to be at home with the kids and keep out of the spotlight period. 

I agree.  And why wouldn't her passion have been left behind back then?  She recorded and/or released 4 albums in 5 years with heavy promotion in that short span.

No matter how famous she was, she was still a label controlled star.  That should have ended by In The Zone.  She already made her label so much money; she should have been free to do what she wanted to do.

And I wasn't even a fan during that time either. (Or a fan of her peers) But had I known the context of her career, I would have been a huge fan.

Archived