Is Britney ever coming back

Mutya

On 12/3/2019 at 12:06 AM, generation glory said:

I don’t care if Britney ever releases new music or tours, or has another Vegas residency ever again.
If we’re talking “comebacks” all I want is for Britney to have a personal comeback not a professional comeback because that is more important than any career resurgence! I want Britney to be  stable, happy, healthy in every way on a personal level. I want to hear directly from Britney Spears herself how she’s doing and how she’s been treated these 11+ years under the conservatorship and not hear it thru more PR drivel her team puts out through Entertainment Tonight, People magazine  & TMZ.😒

I want Britney to regain her personal & financial legal freedom from the conservatorship, to regain 50/50 joint legal and physical custody of her 2 sons and not be stuck in the corrupt probate court system anymore. I want Britney to be free from her controlling handlers!! (Jamie, Lou, Jody, Larry, etc) I want Britney to be  FREE in every since of the word.

On a personal note, this year has taught me that you have nothing in life if you don’t have your health, your freedom and your peace of mind. :tiffanynod: Which is exactly what I wish for Britney on her 38th year. Happy birthday Britney!!🎂 :kiss:

:tifftear:this was beautiful 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Jamie lynn said years ago in an interview that britney has anxiety and nobody realises how bad it is.

From britney attending her Domination announcement to only walk off, to then attending a photo call and asking to leave the red carpet. I don’t think we can expect her to want to be to in the spotlight for a few years 

I wouldn't mind if she did some guest appearances on other people's albums, like she did for Miley

:gobaby:

the turn around on this forum, exhale was tearing apart every performance, outfit, look last year and now everyone wants her to be happy. 

I believe is the past 5 years have all been very heavily in britneys control. She didn’t do promo and chose when and where to perform ... but her fans tore her apart. 

Britney has anxiety and whatever else, and she likes to perform, but she doesn’t care to be the top superstar so she does what she has to .. to be a bit above average . I don’t think she wants to reinvent the wheel. 

im fine her doing a low key residency again. And some album full of what you needs ... as long as she wants to. 

Team Britney would’ve made sure she is primney if they had all the control.

also whoever doesn’t think pretty girls wasn’t all Britney. That song video was obviously her controlling it . Britney Spears thinks people want “Pretty Girls” from her ditzy blond mindless pop .. “it’s just a song” ... I think glory was her a&r taking control. Britney won’t give more of herself to the industry except trying to play the pretty girls role. Look at her Instagram. 

2 hours ago, Intheblue said:

the turn around on this forum, exhale was tearing apart every performance, outfit, look last year and now everyone wants her to be happy. 

I believe is the past 5 years have all been very heavily in britneys control. She didn’t do promo and chose when and where to perform ... but her fans tore her apart. 

Britney has anxiety and whatever else, and she likes to perform, but she doesn’t care to be the top superstar so she does what she has to .. to be a bit above average . I don’t think she wants to reinvent the wheel. 

im fine her doing a low key residency again. And some album full of what you needs ... as long as she wants to. 

also whoever doesn’t think pretty girls wasn’t all Britney. That song video was obviously her controlling it . Britney Spears thinks people want “Pretty Girls” from her ditzy blond mindless pop .. “it’s just a song” ... I think glory was her a&r taking control. Britney won’t give more of herself to the industry except trying to play the pretty girls role. Look at her Instagram. 

So much about this I don't agree with. And as if SHE runs her instagram, that is Lou Taylor. Don't be fooled.

20 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

i don't think so. maybe she'll comeback in 2021 with a new single, don't want to get hype for album or good era. she is happy now, she is free right now.

How is she free? Sadly, she's still not free but I'm glad she's getting a break which is what she needs and wants. Her team can't force her to work anymore because we have all eyes on them and we won't support stuff during this horrific c-ship which is time for it to end.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:38 PM, Intheblue said:

I'm pretty sure the official Make Me music video was all Britney too.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:39 PM, Mutya said:

I know she’s going through the process of her conservatorship and that her personal life must be very stressing these days. I don’t want another song until she’s 100% free. But is she ever going to be free? Is she ever coming back even if she’s free? I’m so afraid of never listening to a new song from her. She’ll be forever my favorite artist and it saddens me that I can’t enjoy her voice and talent more because of this whole thing. Free Britney all the way. I just hope she’ll surprise us with an album one day...

#FreeBritney

Can you imagine the meltdown if she comes out with a "buzz single" (remember pwetty girls) with Charlie XCX? :tehe:

I think she might if she ever gets released from the c-ship AND gets her kids back. I think she genuinely loves music, dancing and performing. What she doesn't enjoy is everything else, all the things that come from being a global superstar, and especially from being one under the control of everyone else. But if she managed to get her life back and have full control of her professional life as well, I can see her releasing music even if she doesn't promote it publicly due to her anxiety.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived