Is Britney ever coming back

Mutya

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will definitely be back. However, the way in which she comes back is up for debate. 1.) She will come back because she was inspired to create and make music like the Glory era which we did not appreciate enough, 2.) She will come back because she’s bored... we’re all know Brit likes to record and dance when she’s bored, or 3.) As the cash cow I don’t really see her team ever letting her retire... they will work her for every penny that they can for as long as they can.

I think it’s inevitable that she will be back at some point. I don’t see that happening until at least 2021. I just hope that when she does it’s on her terms, and she’s passionate about it. 

On 1/6/2020 at 1:55 PM, blackoutbixxh said:

She will definitely be back. However, the way in which she comes back is up for debate. 1.) She will come back because she was inspired to create and make music like the Glory era which we did not appreciate enough, 2.) She will come back because she’s bored... we’re all know Brit likes to record and dance when she’s bored, or 3.) As the cash cow I don’t really see her team ever letting her retire... they will work her for every penny that they can for as long as they can.

I think it’s inevitable that she will be back at some point. I don’t see that happening until at least 2021. I just hope that when she does it’s on her terms, and she’s passionate about it. 

I think they're trying to figure out a strategy because of the whole drama from last year. A lot of fans support #freebritney and some celebrities have shun light on it. Most recently, Marina so they know if they were to push her to release something it would probably back fire. 

If you want to help Britney, BOYCOTT EVERYTHING UNDER HER BRAND.

No more albums, no more vinyls, no more merchandise, no more concerts, and especially no Britney The Zone bullcrap.

I for one won't be spending a single dime on Britney the brand until I see the conservatorship cancelled and both Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor BEHIND BARS :hiii:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 12:00 AM, vnisverx said:

If you want to help Britney, BOYCOTT EVERYTHING UNDER HER BRAND.

No more albums, no more vinyls, no more merchandise, no more concerts, and especially no Britney The Zone bullcrap.

I for one won't be spending a single dime on Britney the brand until I see the conservatorship cancelled and both Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor BEHIND BARS :hiii:

Atleast if you need her stuff buy it from Ebay so her team isn't making more money :bedtime:

If something really positive happens today, then I think there’s a good chance that she might be free invigorated to do something new with her music career. I understand it’s not a priority for her right now at the moment, but I am so fine with waiting until she’s happy enough to do it. That’s what’s most important. But let’s remember, we don’t know what she’s doing in her free time. I don’t think anyone was really expecting Blackout to drop during 2007 so you never know what’s up. Stay positive ladies.  :clap:

17 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If something really positive happens today, then I think there’s a good chance that she might be free invigorated to do something new with her music career. I understand it’s not a priority for her right now at the moment, but I am so fine with waiting until she’s happy enough to do it. That’s what’s most important. But let’s remember, we don’t know what she’s doing in her free time. I don’t think anyone was really expecting Blackout to drop during 2007 so you never know what’s up. Stay positive ladies.  :clap:

I think Blackout being released was also the label and team forcing her to release an album. I don't think she fully was ready to release the album yet but who knows. She definitely wasn't controlled like she is now during this c-ship, but the label did probably push the album out before she was ready.

I guess though if they didn't release it when they did it would have probably ended up being shelved considering all the stuff that ended up happening and it's such a great album.

i do believe she will record music not anytime soon but i hope eventually it will happen in like 5 years. if she'll be free from her personal cship she'll definitely will record an album . that is all she knows. but if she will still be in it she of course can say smth like fk u i am done. at least i would do it. because an ill person who can't care for herself doesn't record music, doesn't do tours or mvs. even if they will try to make her do it i think this time she will go till the end. she practically gave up her kids time bc of that. so i feel like she is determined and positive to end personal cship . and i really hope she will be free. i think that its a long process like a year or 1.5 but i hope they will finally come to an agreement. maybe she'll pay her way out idk. but i am hopeful to finally see her shining again. and being silly and doing whatever music she wants. she deserves it. #freeBritney

If the CShip ends Britney has potential to come back in a big way. Something similar to Kesha. The only thing is she will have to be vocal about the abuse and stand up for it for the general public to latch on. 

britney hasn’t come across as relatable in years so I guess only time will tell what happens.

Archived