Apparently, Britney and Sam attended the Beauty awards today!

Catalin

4 hours ago, CristMont said:

OMG, She didn't even did her hair properly :xfactorlook: 

I HATE HER PUBLICIST 

sure, cuz it's her publicist the one responsible for the way she decides to put herself out there.

so now, we're hating the publicist. noted.:demi:

5 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Some of you won't like what i'll say but it's just the truth. Her hair isn't even brushed and this is an ''event" . This dude was just begging her to go out so he could stand next to her and has his picture taken. 

Im sorry but Sam and Britney seem like the BIGGEST orchestrated couple "relationship" YET. He's so camera hypnotised exactly the OPPOSITE of her. Even jason and charlie were more subtle and kinda real even that David guy. This dude's hyper. 

I don't know. 

agreed. She needs help and she's being used once again by the person she loves. horrible situation. :wontcry:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.the fact that she said that she wanted to go and immediately left shows us that she wasn’t forced to do anything.She just wanted to support her bf cuz he got his first award nomination but then probably got anxiety because of the red carpet and wanted to leave. If she was forced her publicist wouldn’t allow her to leave and would have said no when she said move.I can accept that she has some restrictions and many rights taken away from her but we have seen many times that if she doesn’t want to do an interview or something like that she doesn’t do it or she does it and leaves whenever she wants to.

2.This red carpet is the worst after the 2017 pre grammy party and y’all can lie to yourselves all you want but y’all now the truth.She doesn’t look good and that’s okay,she is not supposed to look perfect 24/7 and if y’all want a pop star like that then please don’t stan britney.She is going though hard times so ofc she will look tired and out of it.

8 hours ago, MartinH said:

Omg I’ll say it. She looks exhausted and stressed. How come they let her go to red carpet like this??:disappointed:

People have a problem when she's not  in control "Why does she listen to her team, she should fire her team"

When she's in control, "omg how come they let her go to red carpet like this"

:whatitellu:

Do yall even have a boyfriend/girlfriend in your life? :joanne:

It's totally normal to support the person you love even by doing things you dont necessarily like doing in the first place. She probably thought she could handle it so she did it, in the end turns out she wasnt feelin it, they left, end of story, theres nothing more here. He's looking at the camera yes but so what? Didnt Britney do it in her prime too? Fitness is his job and passion and the guy won an award for it so he's allowed to be proud and enjoy it, smh. I cant with yall. The fact he even left because Britney wanted to leave actually shows he cares for her.

I dont think their relationship is gonna Last because imo theres too much age difference and at one point they're gonna feel it for sure. But if he was with her only for attention there's a long time he would have left her for someone less boring, more current and trendy and younger and easier without conversatorship and family drama and stuff like that. 

I truly believe that Britney will find her center once again. This is not her center and for sure this Britney 

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± britney spears iconic

never thought herself would come to the point she is the last years.

Doing things just for doing them is not the way Brit. Pull yourself together, take care of you. Be the beautiful, smart and talented woman you are. Maybe show Sam the exit if he is paid. You will always be a free spirit in your heart.

Your kids are old enough, they are not babies anymore.

I am sure she knows the way. She needs to choose it and not wait for any court desicion. Remember we are all here because of you and not because of any team, or hollywood consiparacies or IDK.

To me it seems, she didn’t want to take lots of photos and interviews and told them to move ahead so they can go to the event.

Sam and the publicist still made her take photos after her asking for the second time. So when they didn’t listen she left to the car.

I completely understand.. in her shoes I would either rush to the event or to the car. As the guys were standing in her way and not listening she headed off to the car.

I dont get it she looks more confident than ever. 

Shes always been awkard but this seems fine to me. 

Just bcuz she didnt want to stay longer there which is meaningless event anyway doesnt mean she was lost or something. 

Weve seen her many times where she really didnt want to stay and go without saying much u know. 

:mhm:

Archived