Apparently, Britney and Sam attended the Beauty awards today!

Catalin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh I couldn't care less about the looks, you guys are over-analyzing stuff. she didn0't look bad at all.

plus, I don't really see Sam as "evil", but this event was a bit odd. likely she didn't want to be there to begin with. but nothing proves that Sam is actually "evil", he might not just know what to do. don't forget that he is quite young. I don't see this lasting long tbh.

2 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

IDK YALL BUT I AM SO FEELING TH IDK YALL BUT I AM SO FEELING THIS LOOK. JUST THINK THIS IS HOW SHE WANTS TO LOOK. LEAVE HER ALONE.

I'm not complaining about her choices, she is absolutely free to show up at events as she please. It's just ridiculous to pretend she actually looks good in those pics, cause she is not.Ā 

Itā€™s obvious sheĀ didnā€™t want to be there. Ā Britney did not look good.Ā 

I admire Samā€™s commitment to health and fitness but I donā€™t trust him.Ā Ā IĀ canā€™t wait until Britney Ā kicks thisĀ opportunist to the curb. Ā 

My advise to BritneyĀ .....STOP doing things that donā€™t make you happy.Ā 

4 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Yeah, I agree. Weā€™re supposed to support this woman, not over analyze her appearance for gods sake

Like u need to over analyze lol.Ā 

Also, supporting this woman doesn't automatically translate into kissing her *** every step she does. I'm first line to praise her when she looks great. This wasn't the case. We will see next time when she hopefully regain some peace in her life and feel better.Ā 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, richluv0715 said:

Clearly y'all can see her publicist ask something like. Do you wanna stay? Or go.Ā 

And she then says. I just wanna go.

I'm sure they had talked about this all before, like "Britney, when we get there, if you're fine to stay you can. But if you're uncomfortable and want to leave. Then that's alright"

And so that's why he asked her. Like hey. What did you decide.Ā 

That sounds stupid, she looked like she didnā€™t even want to be there in the first place and she even ran off without Sam and he had his hands up like ā€œwhat the hell?ā€ She would not waste time even getting ready. If she wanted to support her bf she would be there by his side the whole time to show support, she might not like going to events but she would put up with it to show her love but look how she angrily walked off. She was supposed to be there as scheduled but with this whole cship thing itā€™s made things awkward. Her publicist ask that so he can meet halfway with her.Ā 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, generation glory said:

I know right!! LMAO!! What a crock of ****!!! ā€œWorld renownedā€ ***** since when??!!!!:tifflmao:

Heā€™s always hogging the cameras. The basketball game they went to with her kids, once upon a time In Hollywood premiere, anything with press heā€™s posed and staring into camera. He knows his angles lolz. Heā€™s thirsty af. Unfortunately too many fans are still blinded by his so-called hotness.Ā :ririshade2:Asghari doesnā€™t have a genuine, humble bone in his body.

ā€œbut lately he's starting to give me KFed vibes with his desires of becoming famous.ā€

I said this from the start but of course nobody wanted to believe it or hear it - many still refuse to see it.Ā Sam Asghari is nothing more than another KFed with a better body. Using his association toĀ Britney to boost his fledgling career in entertainment. I strongly suspect heā€™s getting assistance from someone within Cship team such as Lou Taylor or someone like that. The bullsh*t bio for the awards show is delusional and over exaggerated. Heā€™s definitely in this for himself.

I only care because whenever Sam gets done with Britney and/or whenever her team is done letting him use her which suits their interests too, Sam isĀ going to leave and Britney willĀ be devastated. Only way she wouldnā€™t be hurt is if sheā€™s knows this is aĀ fauxmance PRĀ relationship. ButĀ I think Britney thinks Sam is actually sincere and doesnā€™t know heā€™s on payroll -like under the table getting a cut of however much $$.

Thereā€™s a reason why TMZ boostsĀ this dude up and has had a cameraman follow him asking him questions and it explains why the cameraman asked Lynne about Sam. (Her expression was telling IMO) Britneyā€™s team is whoā€™s pushing the engagement rumors. Or didnā€™t he talk about it recently? Idk because IĀ refused to watch his ET interview.šŸ™„šŸ™„

Sam is a narcissistic,Ā opportunistic POS. People will see this when itā€™s too late. Same with the cship... it took 11 years for most fans to take off their blinders to see something is terribly wrong about the situation. People do not see what they choose to not see.:mhmnod:

Oh yeah I remember those days, everyone thought we were lunatics.

u guys are overreaction

it looks like she TRIED to be there for him, its herĀ boyfriend,

he understands her if she's not confortable... and she looks funkyĀ and beautifulĀ on her instagram!

also no need to hire a glam squad for just an evening like this like it's not even her job to be there, they probably had fun after this.Ā 

She probably went to this thing against her better judgement, deliberately didnā€™t put much effort into her look bc she didnā€™t think it was a big deal, and once in front of the cameras and saw the schmoozy interviewers she thought ā€œwtf am I doing here?ā€ And dipped.

heā€™s a big boy. He can handle himself

Archived