Apparently, Britney and Sam attended the Beauty awards today!

Catalin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

So her team forced her out  for Sam benefit

that's the most disgusting thing, because probably she sincerly wants to "support her boyfriend" on his "career" but she's way past those things at this point.

She doesn't even attend shows that have to do with HER career, not even the last awards shows when she has been nominated, what interest could she have in attending these lame awards shows, other than just give Sam a little bit of the attention he craves so much? :beynah:

All this time I haven't cared about Sam at all, positively nor negatively, because he seemed to just mind his business in whatever he was doing, but lately he's starting to give me KFed vibes with his desires of becoming famous.

I repeat, Britney is way past those things, and he's just getting started, he's very young, and it's his right if he wants to be a D-List, but using Britney to boost his career is not looking very good. He should go to these events by himself to prove he really has something to offer to whoever his audience is supposed to be, besides just being Britney's boyfriend.

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I really don’t get how the Sammers don’t see how much of an attention ***** he is. He stood there posing the whole time and ignoring what she’s saying to him and he only moved when she said move and even then he’s still facing the cameras while Britney’s head was down.

Preach!

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Wait so did they arrive, take pictures and then she went to the car? :gloria: Was there an actual ceremony? Did Sam stay alone? So many questions so few answers. Wasn't she wearing that dress the other day on IG? Did she cut something again? The sleeves look different :gloria: 

she probably bought similar dress 

and it feels like this red carpet is the end of the event carpet, so they were leaving already i guess 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/20/britney-spears-uncomfortable-leaves-beauty-awards-sam-asghari/

She stuck around for a few more shots and forced smiles, but seemed to be urging Sam to keep moving ... until she finally had enough and said she was leaving.

Asghari -- who's being honored for Outstanding Achievement in Fitness -- had to reverse his course and walk her back to their SUV, where she got in and left.

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's the most disgusting thing, because probably she sincerly wants to "support her boyfriend" on his "career" but she's way past those things at this point.

She doesn't even attend shows that have to do with HER career, not even the last awards shows when she has been nominated, what interest could she have in attending these lame awards shows, other than just give Sam a little bit of the attention he craves so much? :beynah:

All this time I haven't cared about Sam at all, positively nor negatively, because he seemed to just mind his business in whatever he was doing, but lately he's starting to give me KFed vibes with his desires of becoming famous.

I repeat, Britney is way past those things, and he's just getting started, he's very young, and it's his right if he wants to be a D-List, but using Britney to boost his career is not looking very good. He should go to these events by himself to prove he really has something to offer to whoever his audience is supposed to be, besides just being Britney's boyfriend.

@PokemonSpears welcome to the club

7 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Wait so did they arrive, take pictures and then she went to the car? :gloria: Was there an actual ceremony? Did Sam stay alone? So many questions so few answers. Wasn't she wearing that dress the other day on IG? Did she cut something again? The sleeves look different :gloria: 

He also had his sister and his manager with him. I saw it on his sister's story. She probably didn't stay for the event cuz she wasn't in their table.

Clearly y'all can see her publicist ask something like. Do you wanna stay? Or go. 

And she then says. I just wanna go.

I'm sure they had talked about this all before, like "Britney, when we get there, if you're fine to stay you can. But if you're uncomfortable and want to leave. Then that's alright"

And so that's why he asked her. Like hey. What did you decide. 

19 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

:blol:

I know right!! LMAO!! What a crock of ****!!! “World renowned” ***** since when??!!!!:tifflmao:

15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I really don’t get how the Sammers don’t see how much of an attention ***** he is. He stood there posing the whole time and ignoring what she’s saying to him and he only moved when she said move and even then he’s still facing the cameras while Britney’s head was down.

He’s always hogging the cameras. The basketball game they went to with her kids, once upon a time In Hollywood premiere, anything with press he’s posed and staring into camera. He knows his angles lolz. He’s thirsty af. Unfortunately too many fans are still blinded by his so-called hotness. :ririshade2:Asghari doesn’t have a genuine, humble bone in his body.

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

“but lately he's starting to give me KFed vibes with his desires of becoming famous.”

I said this from the start but of course nobody wanted to believe it or hear it - many still refuse to see it. Sam Asghari is nothing more than another KFed with a better body. Using his association to Britney to boost his fledgling career in entertainment. I strongly suspect he’s getting assistance from someone within Cship team such as Lou Taylor or someone like that. The bullsh*t bio for the awards show is delusional and over exaggerated. He’s definitely in this for himself.

I only care because whenever Sam gets done with Britney and/or whenever her team is done letting him use her which suits their interests too, Sam is going to leave and Britney will be devastated. Only way she wouldn’t be hurt is if she’s knows this is a fauxmance PR relationship. But I think Britney thinks Sam is actually sincere and doesn’t know he’s on payroll -like under the table getting a cut of however much $$.

There’s a reason why TMZ boosts this dude up and has had a cameraman follow him asking him questions and it explains why the cameraman asked Lynne about Sam. (Her expression was telling IMO) Britney’s team is who’s pushing the engagement rumors. Or didn’t he talk about it recently? Idk because I refused to watch his ET interview.🙄🙄

Sam is a narcissistic, opportunistic POS. People will see this when it’s too late. Same with the cship... it took 11 years for most fans to take off their blinders to see something is terribly wrong about the situation. People do not see what they choose to not see.:mhmnod:

Archived