Apparently, Britney and Sam attended the Beauty awards today!

Catalin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad to see her at an event and I love the now-added red in her hair too. I hope she keeps the bruniette for a looong time. It really looks a lot better than the blond. That may be because it's her natural color (obviously not the exact shade but her natural hair is not any kind of shade of blond).

But something tells me she wasn't originally gonna come just for red carpet photos and split. But maybe she did… idk.

2 hours ago, Lantis said:

Like u need to over analyze lol. 

Also, supporting this woman doesn't automatically translate into kissing her *** every step she does. I'm first line to praise her when she looks great. This wasn't the case. We will see next time when she hopefully regain some peace in her life and feel better. 

The problem is... she looks great! You’re just being shallow and rude!

Of course she doesn't look well, just think about the 9 bloody months the poor woman has been through. Even so, she looks pretty, it's just that she seems extremely tired and exhausted..

Also.. I don't think she wanted to be there. This smells like another forced thing by Team B... 'just brush your hair a bit, put on some quick makeup, go there and let the paps take some pictures and let the people see how good you're doing and how fine you are'.

I don't care about how she looks, but I can't lie the video is weird and this probably wasn't a good move for someone who's currently trying to show the courts that they're stable. Like yeah we can sit here all day long and say "oh having anxiety is normal and not wanting to be on a red carpet doesn't mean you can't take care of yourself" and thats true but I imagine this type of behavior could still be used against her.

29 minutes ago, One More Time said:

7 minutes ago, JasonT said:

Did they purposely chose her worst photos?

I mean compared the OP's pic to this

EE8DfpaXsAA3IAn?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

OMG I CAN'T AT HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah her hair is a little messy, but she still looks FIERCE AF!

You can tell she's really tired and stressed but she's also a humble queen showing support for her man just as he shows her.  :) 

tmz lies. how could they know how she felt. i bet it was planned them to have photos and that's it. bc Sam knows he is nobody yet and with Britney it's more buzz. she looks good. hair r messy but fine. also on the videos u can see there is some1 to ask questions so she left immediately

6 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Its because Sam won an award 

Oh, so he’s and actor now?...  :joanne:

Britney and Sam look great together and I think she’s definitely happy with him, but we’ve seen guys like him before. And I think he cares about her too, but he’s clearly using his relationship status with B to boost his own Hollywood career. That’s the same damn think Kevin did. Sam is cool and I actually like him for Britneys sake but It’s like the bigger he gets, the more it squeezes out her life force energy. We need to help her, God save the Queen!!  :tiffanycries:   :wendycry:

I hate that **** with such a passion. Anyone who thinks he isn't using her for his fame is clearly brain dead. Before her, he was a nobody. Now he's got movie roles (albeit small roles but still roles), video game commercials, modeling deals for major companies, and now a red carpet award? Cmon.... Clearly without her name attached to him he would never have all this. 

4 hours ago, Lantis said:

Lol at those who downvoted me for stating the obvious. 

She just isn't looking good in those pics.... It's a messy period and it's clearly visible. She looks tired and aged. No need to lie to yourself guys. 

i know right? Britney's going through something and suddenly it's our fault because it shows and we express it? :weirdmeout:

she clearly needs help and that narcissist by her side isn't helping.

he's obviously a glorified manwhore nanny who is hungry for fame.Image result for wendy gif reaction

What the **** is up with some of the comments here? Do you remember her team has already managed to turn her against her fans for calling her far? Stop giving them ammunition.

She looks good in the videos. Probably looked gorgeous in person. Photos can be harsh when someone is stressed and/or sleep deprived. I would take that over more Botox. With a good nights rest and maybe better makeup she could look way better, but that should be the least of her concerns now. Give it a rest.

Archived