Apparently, Britney and Sam attended the Beauty awards today!

Catalin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

He wanted to suck up all the attention but Britney wanted to go. I know it’s TMZ but even the video shows this. These 2 have always seemed like complete opposites. What do they actually have in common??? Seriously what?? :whitneyshade: 

Don’t even mention *** because idc and also it’s not all about that. Especially once you’re a certain age (Britney’s almost 38, 2 years away from 40) like in a certain time in your life compatibility and common interests will last longer than *** & ****** attraction. Sam is an attention ***** for hire. Britney’s being used and manipulated by everyone around her. :awww:

I love her so much and she will forever be my number one but girl, you are ruining your image. You are a multi millionaire A list entertainer with A list stylists at your disposal, what the ****? Again I love her to bits but it irritates me how zero f**ks she has when it comes to events. Not good. 

It almost looked like she was upset with him :decisions: did you see the way she walked way ahead of him when they went to the car?  :xfactorlook: 

10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I know right!! LMAO!! What a crock of ****!!! “World renowned” ***** since when??!!!!:tifflmao:

He’s always hogging the cameras. The basketball game they went to with her kids, once upon a time In Hollywood premiere, anything with press he’s posed and staring into camera. He knows his angles lolz. 

She doesn’t give a sh-t about this award show, and what’s the problem? :umok:

I’m not going to be delusional cause she needs a glam team but at the same time I know she has things more important to do and worry than looking good for a z-list red carpet. She probably told Sam, ‘ hey, I don’t wanna be there’ 

I don't think Sam is evil or something, if any he must be being manipulated as well. I just think he's too young. And it's not about a woman not being able to be with someone younger than her, but it's simply evident that at some point the differences in their interests and goals will be more and heavier than whatever is uniting them.

I repeat, he has all the rights to want a career and be famous and whatnot, but Britney already lived all of that, years ago, when he was still a kid... She really doesn't have any need to be there as some sort of accesory for Sam, or as his presentation card. 

He's just getting started, he's younger than me! (I still can't at that :wontcry: )

He may think he loves her and that that's the life he wants, but I don't know why someone his age would want to be with someone the age of Britney, with two grown up sons, without mentioning the whole situation regarding the conservatorship. Only time will tell, I'm surprised they've lasted this long to begin with, and I don't want her to suffer once more. And it's not me who they have to convince lol, but as time goes by he just keeps losing points with me.

My heart dropped when i saw that tmz video. She is not comfortable in public settings anymore. As much as we all ***** that we want her back on stage, this is clearly someone who isn’t ok with the attention anymore. I have severe anxiety and the distressed look on her face said it all. 

BUCKLE up folks...

Archived