Apparently, Britney and Sam attended the Beauty awards today!

Catalin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, I.S said:

I love her so much and she will forever be my number one but girl, you are ruining your image. You are a multi millionaire A list entertainer with A list stylists at your disposal, what the ****? Again I love her to bits but it irritates me how zero f**ks she has when it comes to events. Not good. 

I honestly don't think she would mind if her image was ruined and people stopped paying attention to her, its been obvious for so long she's only doing this because she's forced too. I don't think she wants to be in the public eye anymore, she's over it!

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

it's disgusting to think britney has 'fans' that say this stuff about her :ririshade2:

she looked good, leave her alone.

there, I edited my comment because it obviously came off the wrong way. i'm sorry.:bthink:

ps: dating a young narcissistic f**kboy is taking its toll on her, that's for sure.:icant2:

Some of you won't like what i'll say but it's just the truth. Her hair isn't even brushed and this is an ''event" . This dude was just begging her to go out so he could stand next to her and has his picture taken. 

Im sorry but Sam and Britney seem like the BIGGEST orchestrated couple "relationship" YET. He's so camera hypnotised exactly the OPPOSITE of her. Even jason and charlie were more subtle and kinda real even that David guy. This dude's hyper. 

I don't know. 

I absolutely love Britney with all my heart (some of you know that), but I have to be honest like I would if this was my friend or anyone else I'm commenting on. Britney looks very haggard in these photos. She looks aged, puffy, and droopy in the face. I know a lot is the makeup, but I cant say she looks amazing etc etc etc. She looks aged and I know these pics will be used against her. :(

At the end of the day I love her and always love to see her out, but I have to be honest. 

Just now, Stevenroro said:

I absolutely love Britney with all my heart (some of you know that), but I have to be honest like I would if this was my friend or anyone else I'm commenting on. Britney looks very haggard in these photos. She looks aged, puffy, and droopy in the face. I know a lot is the makeup, but I cant say she looks amazing etc etc etc. She looks aged and I know these pics will be used against her. :(

At the end of the day I love her and always love to see her out, but I have to be honest. 

Don't say that! You're not supposed to voice the truth on this board! 

Archived