Britney Takes Her Sons To Disneyland (New Instagram Photo)

MakeMeFweaky

I'm so over this Lou ****, yes some things that have happen with Britney is messed up. We did our part!! She has an investigation going on, but for you guys to say it's lou behind everything that Britney post is kind of annoying tbh. We literally Don't know what is going right now with Britney its all speculation. I believe she probably didn't see her kids for a while when she was in rehab or whatever it was, but now you guys are being ridiculous... The way you guys comment under her post I get why she Don't post her children as much anymore 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you guys , the ones whom are downvoting the Lou taylor bashings and saying this is all a "conspiracy". You really sound like the police

" there's no proof he's hurting you ma'm , no buises nor physical evidence" boom a week after she's dead after she's been *****. This is how you all sound ,i laid off Britney and the conspiracy madness for 2 months now. But it's irritating and blood boiling how transparent this case is now , literally we can petition and flood her social media tomorrow with ANYTHING we want and it'll happen . 

We wanted her to take a break? DONE 

Wanted her to do therapy? DOUBLE DONE.

wanted her chill ? 3 times she went on vacations.

Want her to do her man on her own terms ? Oh guess what ? She's getting laid more than ever and is with her " man" . 

And her kids are no where to be seen . We started bringing them up? Guess what? Send the ***** to Disney with her KIDS...... a few months ago her kids were making videos with her on social media , but now they hate her , yeah well that would happen to any children whom were isolated from their mum and had their brains filled with " your mum is in therapy , she's not well" 

They're winning the f**king investigations , how? Because now for ONCE they're applying the "ethical" basis of the conservatorship......which is to look after the "subject" spoil the "subject" , send them to good therapy , allow them to go on dinners and vacations with family members...and give the "subject" good allowence. So this investigation is going smoothly since all is accomplished since the begining of this shitty year. 

Fast forward to september , there will be another court held after 3 months to "keep reviewing the case" . Fans calmed down , money is spent so they need their overly medicated potato "subject" to shake her *** against her will infront of thousands of ppl wearing some shitty walmart crap and give her a "free" pass to starbucks as a reward later to keep her quiet. 

They're doing what we want , and essentially what the judge WANTS to see. This is perfect for them , but they're not happy with the money being spent on her vacations hence why cash cow 2 is being activated and is pimped with some shitty netflix show. 

9 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Loucifer really thinks we’re dumb... 

That is supposed to explain why we haven’t seen Brit with the boys in ages?

They will happily take pics for JL but not Mom???

Get freaking real 😑

We just discussed this on the forum the other day too...  LOL too ironic.  Glad she had fun with them.  It is good to see her with them.

9 hours ago, ubritney said:

It’s so painfully obvious how hard they try. Just stop... It’s like they keep trying to invalidate the rumors/info we have with those messages/statements Britney reportedly writes.

I mean sadly, I don’t think Britney sees her sons that much these days. :decisions:

Or... Britney really has been reading what’s being said and she herself is trying to debunk that information because it’s actually false. But yeah, I HIGHly (I’m high btw) doubt that. But if she rebelled and refused to take the meds they feed her and went to court to contest the C-Ship, I mean girl has it in her to fight back. So could they force her to post certain info on social media if she’s not having any of their crap?

So many questions... This is like a saga. It has to become a new Netflix docu-series. Like... Making A Conservatorship or something! :bedtime:

On a side note... THE BOYS HAVE GROWN UP SO MUCH! Whaaat!

9 hours ago, generation glory said:

Britney did NOT write that caption. These boys were all over their aunt Jamie Lynn’s Instagram not even a week ago but suddenly they’re not wanting to be photographed. Nice try, Lou, but you’re failing. Stop pretending to be Britney.

It’s good to see the boys with their mom. :) ❤️

IKR They think we’re fools. Sadly so many are and will totally buy this rubbish excuse. I just hope that most fans even if it’s just us who post here know better than to believe the lies posted on her captions (written by Lou ...or some other degenerate.)

All of you need help!! Y'all let this take up to much of you guys time, its not nobody but Britney posting this. Britney has spoken about some of things in her captions, so did her team force her to say those things? BRITNEY is tired of you guys, we did our part guys!! Calm TF down y'all sound like some crazy-*** weird fans 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

but just yesterdaaay the topic resurfaced in one of the threads, and bam! the next day we have this

Or that thread about Britney being on Exhale was true as well. Hi Britneyyy!! :hiii:

why would they post about them now when y’all have been talking about them for many months?yall are ridiculous 

1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

Some of you guys , the ones whom are downvoting the Lou taylor bashings and saying this is all a "conspiracy". You really sound like the police

" there's no proof he's hurting you ma'm , no buises nor physical evidence" boom a week after she's dead after she's been *****. This is how you all sound ,i laid off Britney and the conspiracy madness for 2 months now. But it's irritating and blood boiling how transparent this case is now , literally we can petition and flood her social media tomorrow with ANYTHING we want and it'll happen . 

We wanted her to take a break? DONE 

Wanted her to do therapy? DOUBLE DONE.

wanted her chill ? 3 times she went on vacations.

Want her to do her man on her own terms ? Oh guess what ? She's getting laid more than ever and is with her " man" . 

And her kids are no where to be seen . We started bringing them up? Guess what? Send the ***** to Disney with her KIDS...... a few months ago her kids were making videos with her on social media , but now they hate her , yeah well that would happen to any children whom were isolated from their mum and had their brains filled with " your mum is in therapy , she's not well" 

They're winning the f**king investigations , how? Because now for ONCE they're applying the "ethical" basis of the conservatorship......which is to look after the "subject" spoil the "subject" , send them to good therapy , allow them to go on dinners and vacations with family members...and give the "subject" good allowence. So this investigation is going smoothly since all is accomplished since the begining of this shitty year. 

Fast forward to september , there will be another court held after 3 months to "keep reviewing the case" . Fans calmed down , money is spent so they need their overly medicated potato "subject" to shake her *** against her will infront of thousands of ppl wearing some shitty walmart crap and give her a "free" pass to starbucks as a reward later to keep her quiet. 

They're doing what we want , and essentially what the judge WANTS to see. This is perfect for them , but they're not happy with the money being spent on her vacations hence why cash cow 2 is being activated and is pimped with some shitty netflix show. 

Sadly some fans will always be delusional, so easy to persuade, all too eager to buy into the bull crap. To call out Lou and others (at least to me) is a way of saying we see through you and we’re not having it. They know they will need those remaining gullible fans at some point in the future - maybe even later this year depending on what happens next month. That’s who Lou and team Cship are targeting. The fans who will believe whatever they want them to, constantly giving them the benefit of the doubt despite them NOT deserving it and despite the truth staring us all in face which they refuse to believe.

Well they can have THOSE fans! Looney Lou and gang will keep playing  them for fools as long as they can. Take their money they willingly throw away. I’ll be keeping my coins. Support Britney the woman. Don’t support the Britney brand and definitely do not support those who have been pulling the strings. It took me years to actually act on that. To turn off. To zip my purse. Better late than never huh. Unfortunately after 11 years not everyone has arrived to this place. Until then... 

Have a great day everyone. ☮️ 

You huys are the worst fanbase in the world! She is happy and beautiful, stop with all the drama!

Yesterday all the comments were "OMG alone at disneyland, poor britney, she looks sad!"

Now that we saw her with her kids "wow she looks so happy but is all fake, Lou i see you!"

Britney posts a cute video with her boyfriend .. "omg her make up is terrible, did she cry?" "her boyfriend is so fake, he's hired from her team for sure"

and comments like that for every single thing that Britney do, you really wanna believe in your own reality about Britney, stop! Let her be happy, she said to stop MONTHS ago! I'm sure she wanna write something like "I HATE YOU ALL" but she can't because she needs your money

Britney did NOT write that caption. These boys were all over their aunt Jamie Lynn’s Instagram not even a week ago but suddenly they’re not wanting to be photographed. Nice try, Lou, but you’re failing. Stop pretending to be Britney.

It’s good to see the boys with their mom. :) ❤️

I think this is not the moment for debating this.

They don't usually want to be photographed, unless it's something for the family I would guess. If it's your aunt you're gonna accept even if you won't want to. If it's your mother it's not the same thing, you'd be more used to her and I would guess Britney understands their boundaries and all.

8 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Britney posts a cute video with her boyfriend .. "omg her make up is terrible, did she cry?" "her boyfriend is so fake, he's hired from her team for sure"

Exactly! :fakewow:

If I were Britney I would never wanna have these "fans" calling me ugly and saying my bf I've been with for 3 years has been paid to be with me, saying my kids are liars because they'll be on my sister's instagram, etc etc.

At this point you can't just say "I'm against the conservatorship so everything I say is okay" when this is the place that has been DEDICATED to inspect her nose, her eyes, her eyebrows, her mouth, her teeth, her hair, her ****, her everything to count however many surgeries she's had. There are things that are in bad taste.

3 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think these reactions stem from the collective distrust we have of her team and so most of us kind of expect the worst.... or did you forget that her team posted a fake message on all her social media accounts supposedly written by her about how she needs some me-time,  even though she was perfectly fine, and the next thing we know she almost died and had to be locked up in a mental institution?

Of course we're wary after that. Hence why it might seem a lot of people here read into things too much or overanalyze stuff, that's what happens when you lie to the fanbase of one of the biggest celebrities in the world.

A lot of people here have invested their lives in following her, and they probably care more for her well-being than any of the parasites that are in control of her life. Naturally, this is what you get when we've been uncovering receipts upon receipts of mistreatment and abuse by her team.

Did you.ever think that maybe Britney asked them to cover up what was really going on with her because she didn't want the world to know? Something went down in January. Something that was bad enough for a judge to limit her visitation with her kids. Maybe she is embarrassed? Maybe she wants us to mind our f**king business?

The video where Sean massages Britney's shoulders when the get into the log is a sign that there is enormous love and respect for her, its like he is saying 'you'll be fine mom' so cute . I'm sure they've had a conversation regarding her possible aniexty/disorder. 

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

1 year can change a lot at that age. Especially when your mom was in a mental facility this year. You dont think kids in school heard about it and where ******** about it??

Truly. It doesn't take much to set a bunch of ******** off. It was bad enough for me being bullied and the **** just be about myself. I don't even want to picture the cruel **** ******** could come up with in order to make fun of a parent in that situation. :(

Well, Kevin and his wife don't have an account anymore, maybe there is some truth to it.

Maybe JL just didn't ask or didn't care :P JL's tickets were give aways so they were probably told if they said yes they had to agree on getting photos taken. 

Archived