Britney Takes Her Sons To Disneyland (New Instagram Photo)

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

something has happened in January that keeps them away from her. I'm sure she hasn't seen them in a while... Caption is not written by her, but it's kinda damage control

34 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Or they dont have a problem with her posting cause she isnt that famous and doesnt make them look like mamas little babies? 

Sure... cuz jayden just still holds hands with her (last year) when he knows there are photographers... please. It’s obviously a lie as it’s been stated. 

Literally all of the captions on her posts seem to be addressing criticisms of the limitations the conservatorship puts on her, to the extent I believe someone else is writing them and dumbing down the writing style so we think it’s Britney. 

It’s good to see her w/ the kids. I can’t believe how big they are now. JJ is a mini-Britney!

4 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Loucifer really thinks we’re dumb... 

That is supposed to explain why we haven’t seen Brit with the boys in ages?

They will happily take pics for JL but not Mom???

Get freaking real 😑

My thoughts exactly.

It’s such a **** show how fake they’re being. Surely pretending to be someone on Instagram is fraud!!

That post basically reads out “I’ve been with my boys all this time they just don’t like getting pictures taken”

The reality is that she has been stopped seeing her children because she isn’t being compliant and they control every aspect of her life - especially her children!

This is sick af and also I can’t comment on the photo has it been disabled 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

We were just talking yesterday about the fact that the kids never show up on her instagram. We all pondered the idea of them not wanting to appear in pictures anymore, but how do we explain their pictures on JL's ? 

y’all have been talking about it since January everyday 

Some of y'all need to get a life seriously! Y'all sit on here all day trying to analyze this woman life just let her be, she said awhile ago back off & you guys keep pulling. I said a while ago that she may see her sons all the time but they might not want to be posted especially with what's been going on. These children are not young anymore they know what's going on & from the pics they seem like they see her all the time it didn't look like a reunion of sorts... 

Ps JL is they aunt & maybe she's cool to them she's younger than Britney & doesn't have publicity like her so a pic wasn't hard to get from them 

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

It's almost like none of you guys were ever teenagers.... 

Can you imagine being the kids of one of the most famous ppl on earth after the press about her this year? They probably dont want to be photographed with her much in public because kids in school are mocking them or something. 

Lol exactly, as soon as I became a teenager I started getting annoyed when my mom posted pictures of me on her Facebook, now imagine if your mother is a global superstar who’s been receiving a lot of media  attention lately..

" AND THAT IS WHYYY MY CHILDREN DON'T TAKE PHOTTTOOOOS" .......are you hearing this LOUD and CLEAR B army??? 

Lou Taylor would like you to believe that her children just don't like photos , you know  they're teenagers now. 

And then she goes to sit between HER kids looking like it was said , ready steady? Now GO and act you little puppet. 

Im just f**king done with that snake ***** , i hope she drops dead and quick but then again im afraid what conditions are there when she dies. Every f**king caption on Britney's insta is literally something we think is fishy RECENTLY. Quick ***** , sly snitch , i know you read this Loucifer . You'll just never win even if Britney really is bat **** crazy we're not buying your crap. :nynod:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

" AND THAT IS WHYYY MY CHILDREN DON'T TAKE PHOTTTOOOOS" .......are you hearing this LOUD and CLEAR B army??? 

Lou Taylor would like you to believe that her children just don't like photos , you know  they're teenagers now. 

And then she goes to sit between HER kids looking like it was said , ready steady? Now GO and act you little puppet. 

Im just f**king done with that snake ***** , i hope she drops dead and quick but then again im afraid what conditions are there when she dies. Every f**king caption on Britney's insta is literally something we think is fishy RECENTLY. Quick ***** , sly snitch , i know you read this Loucifer . You'll just never win even if Britney really is bat **** crazy we're not buying your crap. :nynod:

She turned our Britney crazy :bpout:

6 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Loucifer really thinks we’re dumb... 

That is supposed to explain why we haven’t seen Brit with the boys in ages?

They will happily take pics for JL but not Mom???

Get freaking real 😑

Side note: Comments are now turned off....

“No one can say were deleting/re organizing comments now!!!! Hell there aren’t even any to talk about. Hot damn we’re smart Jamie... like the smartest people to ever run a conservatorship in the history of conservatorships #winning”

2 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Some of y'all need to get a life seriously! Y'all sit on here all day trying to analyze this woman life just let her be, she said awhile ago back off & you guys keep pulling. I said a while ago that she may see her sons all the time but they might not want to be posted especially with what's been going on. These children are not young anymore they know what's going on & from the pics they seem like they see her all the time it didn't look like a reunion of sorts... 

Ps JL is they aunt & maybe she's cool to them she's younger than Britney & doesn't have publicity like her so a pic wasn't hard to get from them 

Well said. 

I genuinely take the whole photo thing to mean they don’t always like photos with mom (who, lets admit, might embarrass them from time to time. They’re teenagers!) and the JL thing was simply because she’s their aunt and maybe they don’t feel like they can tell her no? I was a brat to my mom at that age but if my aunt asked for a photo, I wasn’t going to be a **** and say no. I saved that for my parents. :janet: Just a thought! 

I love seeing her happy, that’s all that matters. 

4 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Sure... cuz jayden just still holds hands with her (last year) when he knows there are photographers... please. It’s obviously a lie as it’s been stated. 

1 year can change a lot at that age. Especially when your mom was in a mental facility this year. You dont think kids in school heard about it and where ******** about it??

Archived