Britney Takes Her Sons To Disneyland (New Instagram Photo)

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

I don't know wether to believe this is actually why we haven't seen the boys in so long or if this is what they told her to say :disappointed:

Of course it isn’t. Regardless I’m so happy to see her with them. Even though she looks so anxiety ridden in her video. I just want her to be happy. I truly do. I hope at some point in her life she can leave the business and just be a mom and let the rest be a thing of the past. 

3 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Of course it isn’t. Regardless I’m so happy to see her with them. Even though she looks so anxiety ridden in her video. I just want her to be happy. I truly do. I hope at some point in her life she can leave the business and just be a mom and let the rest be a thing of the past. 

are the boys not old enough that if they were using them as pawns against Britney they couldn't speak up themselves and stop it from happening? idk what to think :wontcry:

33 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

Loucifer really thinks we’re dumb... 

That is supposed to explain why we haven’t seen Brit with the boys in ages?

They will happily take pics for JL but not Mom???

Get freaking real 😑

IKR They think we’re fools. Sadly so many are and will totally buy this rubbish excuse. I just hope that most fans even if it’s just us who post here know better than to believe the lies posted on her captions (written by Lou ...or some other degenerate.)

6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

IKR They think we’re fools. Sadly so many are and will totally buy this rubbish excuse. I just hope that most fans even if it’s just us who post here know better than to believe the lies posted on her captions (written by Lou ...or some other degenerate.)

All over her IG? I thought it was just 1 picture?

It’s so painfully obvious how hard they try. Just stop... It’s like they keep trying to invalidate the rumors/info we have with those messages/statements Britney reportedly writes.

I mean sadly, I don’t think Britney sees her sons that much these days. :decisions:

Or... Britney really has been reading what’s being said and she herself is trying to debunk that information because it’s actually false. But yeah, I HIGHly (I’m high btw) doubt that. But if she rebelled and refused to take the meds they feed her and went to court to contest the C-Ship, I mean girl has it in her to fight back. So could they force her to post certain info on social media if she’s not having any of their crap?

So many questions... This is like a saga. It has to become a new Netflix docu-series. Like... Making A Conservatorship or something! :bedtime:

On a side note... THE BOYS HAVE GROWN UP SO MUCH! Whaaat!

Surrreeee

Thats why they’ve been on Jamie Lynn’s Instagram right? And if Victoria didn’t stop

posting we’d see them on there daily. Im

Glad she got to see them

BUT do they think we are stupid? There are even court docs about her seeing them

less so come on!!!

Archived