Britney Takes Her Sons To Disneyland (New Instagram Photo)

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

are the boys not old enough that if they were using them as pawns against Britney they couldn't speak up themselves and stop it from happening? idk what to think :wontcry:

Hmmm I dunno tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are trying to protect her. It’s weird that even kFed & his missus haven’t posted

sam moves in, kids move out
it's understandable that they are grown now and don't want to take pictures, but it doesn't feel like Britney wrote that and it's just an excuse for what we have been saying here that the kids only visits her from time to time... it's super weird how she's super detailed now with those Instagram captions, it's like her team is faking it so she could look real for the world/fans.
in the other hand, we as fanbase should acknowledge that big celebrities do not manage their social accounts, the comments mess with their mental health, etc. so we just have to understand the business she's part of, also she's not part of the Instagram generation and you see people like Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez and see that Instagram basically destroys your mental health... so it's okay for her to not really be in control of that.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Isn't it funny to think Sam was Preston's age when Blackout came out? Actually younger because I was Preston's age in 2007, and Sam is a year younger than me, so yeah, he was like Jayden's age actually. 

Maybe Britney's future husband was born today :dorkney:, who knows? 

13 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

Literally all of the captions on her posts seem to be addressing criticisms of the limitations the conservatorship puts on her, to the extent I believe someone else is writing them and dumbing down the writing style so we think it’s Britney. 

It’s good to see her w/ the kids. I can’t believe how big they are now. JJ is a mini-Britney!

Isn’t this common knowledge now. Surely people don’t believe this is Britney on Instagram. 

What you wrote there is the reality. They think they’re smart but it’s very obvious what is going on so much so I’ve stopped liking her stuff 

8 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

All of you need help!! Y'all let this take up to much of you guys time, its not nobody but Britney posting this. Britney has spoken about some of things in her captions, so did her team force her to say those things? BRITNEY is tired of you guys, we did our part guys!! Calm TF down y'all sound like some crazy-*** weird fans 

And you sound a lot like you PERSONALLY have a lot at stake with what we believe?  Why don't you stop wasting YOUR time trying to tell US to calm down? If you think we need help or that we're "crazy *** weird fans" then gtfo and go be your own kinda Lou supporting fan.

Speaking of, it doesn't matter if Lou did EVERYTHING or just parts, she's a bad human being, she believes in and funds inhumane facilities.  Regardless of this situation Lou Taylor needs to be taken down and justice needs to be served on that self loathing bigot.

Lou Taylor deserves to lose everything and rot in jail with her cohorts. Not just for the harm she has caused Britney but the harm she has caused the Earth and the many lost families seeking only guidance and justice. Lou Taylor is the scum of all scum.

Britney deserves her freedom and the masterminds need to be punished. Period.

14 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

And you sound a lot like you PERSONALLY have a lot at stake with what we believe?  Why don't you stop wasting YOUR time trying to tell US to calm down? If you think we need help or that we're "crazy *** weird fans" then gtfo and go be your own kinda Lou supporting fan.

Speaking of, it doesn't matter if Lou did EVERYTHING or just parts, she's a bad human being, she believes in and funds inhumane facilities.  Regardless of this situation Lou Taylor needs to be taken down and justice needs to be served on that self loathing bigot.

Lou Taylor deserves to lose everything and rot in jail with her cohorts. Not just for the harm she has caused Britney but the harm she has caused the Earth and the many lost families seeking only guidance and justice. Lou Taylor is the scum of all scum.

Britney deserves her freedom and the masterminds need to be punished. Period.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with @This pu$$y biteback. Too many of you are crazy obsessed and over-analyzing things you don't even actually know. None of us are PERSONALLY affected by the crazy fans, but we're calling it out because it's seriously unhealthy and damaging to both y'all's health and even Britney's.... because honestly she has one of the worst fanbases ever, when she's been one of the sweetest artists out there who hasn't done anything to deserve that.  None of us support Lou or Larry or her team, but all the conspiracies and thinking things like she hasn't seen her kids since January, and that she's lying that her kids don't want to be photographed despite appearing on JL's insta is just flat out stupid. We don't see any of them 24/7, and most parents will say that about their teen kids. I didn't like taking pics with my parents when I was a teen, yet always took pics with my cousins and uncles/aunts because they were cool.  But anyway, the point being is... people here need to chill tf out.  Yes she's under this pathetic conversatorship, but stirring up conspiracies, bashing her looks, spreading lies, bashing her bf, bashing her posts, etc. is only hurting her case, especially now when she's being watched like a hawk while she's being assessed if the c-ship is necessary anymore.

*Random meme is posted on Brit’s IG*

Exhalers: Where are her kids? Why aren’t there any pictures of her and her kids? They’re keeping her kids from her!

*Picture of Britney and her boys posted on her IG*

Exhalers: This is a set up. Talks **** about Lou, Jamie, and JL. Talks **** about Sam. Talks about whether her kids do or don’t want to be around her. 

Can’t this woman have one day to do something fun with her kids without being put under a microscope and criticized?? That’s the last thing her and the boys need right now... And then you wonder why commenting is disabled. Like the picture (or don’t) and move on. 

52 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I'm sorry but I have to agree with @This pu$$y biteback. Too many of you are crazy obsessed and over-analyzing things you don't even actually know. None of us are PERSONALLY affected by the crazy fans, but we're calling it out because it's seriously unhealthy and damaging to both y'all's health and even Britney's.... because honestly she has one of the worst fanbases ever, when she's been one of the sweetest artists out there who hasn't done anything to deserve that.  None of us support Lou or Larry or her team, but all the conspiracies and thinking things like she hasn't seen her kids since January, and that she's lying that her kids don't want to be photographed despite appearing on JL's insta is just flat out stupid. We don't see any of them 24/7, and most parents will say that about their teen kids. I didn't like taking pics with my parents when I was a teen, yet always took pics with my cousins and uncles/aunts because they were cool.  But anyway, the point being is... people here need to chill tf out.  Yes she's under this pathetic conversatorship, but stirring up conspiracies, bashing her looks, spreading lies, bashing her bf, bashing her posts, etc. is only hurting her case, especially now when she's being watched like a hawk while she's being assessed if the c-ship is necessary anymore.

No, YOU'RE overanalyzing US!  Who are you to say what is and isn't a healthy amount of worrying over someone?  I can post or say as many things as I want, you don't have a single iota of an idea how much it affects my everyday life.  I post on here and post about Free Britney and try and spread the word via social media and I'm still perfectly healthy.  I have a YouTube page that I make videos for everyday, a full time job, several hobbies, video games a WHOLE LIFE and Britney isn't even 1% of it.  But when I get to post about Brit I'm going to support her and call out the bullshit around her cause she's my fav.

I agree, as I posted in another thread, that she sees her kids more than we think but that doesn't mean that this post and caption aren't weird. And the courts themselves confirmed that visitation has more restrictions so it is FACTUAL that she doesn't see them as often.  

No one is spreading lies, I don't know where you've been the past few months but a lot of the stuff being said is supported by court documents, actually quotes and or thorough research.  Sure every now and then the fanbase will go down a rabbit whole tangent but the base information holding this movement together is VERY REAL!

Lynne Spears wouldn't like posts about fake information, we've received confirmation in many forms

Lou is BAD

Jamie is BAD

Ingham is BAD 

Sam is a freeloader (but that's a different story)

Britney is quirky (which is FINE) but trapped and half her post are posted by her team. THAT IS A FACT! In fact, every celebrities team has access to their social media and posts on their behalf. Britney's team's posts just tend to be pointed and aimed at pacifying us (making them obvious) while Britney's actual posts are quirky and weird making her IG a mess when combined.

As far as Britney's health being affected by us, I'm sure she'll see a rally of support and appreciate it and be happy that people cared even if we didn't get all the facts right. She'd be more hurt if no one was rallying at all. I don't see this hurting her and tbh Britney hasn't been on BH in YEARS herself so I'm sure she doesn't care what we are posting.

So how about, instead of worrying about our health, you worry about your own and use YOUR time productively doing something, anything, else.  Cause honestly, it can't be healthy to be crazy obsessed with and overanalyze people who are crazy obsessed and overanalyzing a pop star.

K, bye :overitkbye:

8 hours ago, jennyj said:

Thank you!!

On 8/5/2019 at 11:47 AM, This pu$$y biteback said:

All of you need help!! Y'all let this take up to much of you guys time, its not nobody but Britney posting this. Britney has spoken about some of things in her captions, so did her team force her to say those things? BRITNEY is tired of you guys, we did our part guys!! Calm TF down y'all sound like some crazy-*** weird fans 

If you really think Britney is posting these captions, you are truly delusional. :wtf:

On 8/5/2019 at 10:21 PM, ChaosMoogle said:

No, YOU'RE overanalyzing US!  Who are you to say what is and isn't a healthy amount of worrying over someone?  I can post or say as many things as I want, you don't have a single iota of an idea how much it affects my everyday life.  I post on here and post about Free Britney and try and spread the word via social media and I'm still perfectly healthy.  I have a YouTube page that I make videos for everyday, a full time job, several hobbies, video games a WHOLE LIFE and Britney isn't even 1% of it.  But when I get to post about Brit I'm going to support her and call out the bullshit around her cause she's my fav.

I agree, as I posted in another thread, that she sees her kids more than we think but that doesn't mean that this post and caption aren't weird. And the courts themselves confirmed that visitation has more restrictions so it is FACTUAL that she doesn't see them as often.  

No one is spreading lies, I don't know where you've been the past few months but a lot of the stuff being said is supported by court documents, actually quotes and or thorough research.  Sure every now and then the fanbase will go down a rabbit whole tangent but the base information holding this movement together is VERY REAL!

Lynne Spears wouldn't like posts about fake information, we've received confirmation in many forms

Lou is BAD

Jamie is BAD

Ingham is BAD 

Sam is a freeloader (but that's a different story)

Britney is quirky (which is FINE) but trapped and half her post are posted by her team. THAT IS A FACT! In fact, every celebrities team has access to their social media and posts on their behalf. Britney's team's posts just tend to be pointed and aimed at pacifying us (making them obvious) while Britney's actual posts are quirky and weird making her IG a mess when combined.

As far as Britney's health being affected by us, I'm sure she'll see a rally of support and appreciate it and be happy that people cared even if we didn't get all the facts right. She'd be more hurt if no one was rallying at all. I don't see this hurting her and tbh Britney hasn't been on BH in YEARS herself so I'm sure she doesn't care what we are posting.

So how about, instead of worrying about our health, you worry about your own and use YOUR time productively doing something, anything, else.  Cause honestly, it can't be healthy to be crazy obsessed with and overanalyze people who are crazy obsessed and overanalyzing a pop star.

K, bye :overitkbye:

YES. All of this! :well:

Archived