Kelly Clarkson denies having used Ozempic to lose weight: "It's not, it's something else"

So it’s Mounjaro 😄

On a more serious note: Kelly is exactly the type of person who can benefit from the weight loss shots. She is super rich and has truly tried everything to control her weight! I’m happy for her that she has found something that helps her. 
What bothers me is when truly skinny people - people who are ALREADY SKINNY - get on a weight loss shot like Ozempic or Mounjaro as a way to further their severe eating disorders and starve themselves. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

What's with all the secrecy?

Why don't she just admit how she lost weight?

Obviously it wasn't the natural way since she got skinny very quickly.

Yeah I don’t get it and by saying it wasn’t ozempic but most likely something adjacent, she’s shaming those that did use ozempic. 

who cares, just say it, it might help others.  

• Like 1
On 5/16/2024 at 2:22 PM, britney_rocks said:

I like how celebrities are all for body positivity until they lose weight, and they are like, "WOW, I was a cow".

Exactly this 👆

“When I was really skinny and unhappy, I wanted to kill myself,” Clarkson, here at the Teen Choice Awards in 2002, told Attitude magazine. “I was miserable, like inside and out, for four years of my life. But no one cared, because aesthetically you make sense.”

• Like 1
On 5/14/2024 at 7:09 PM, Fita said:

Well, good for her. Whoopie looks great too.

But I don't get why she keeps repeating "it's not Ozempic, it's not Ozempic". Is that supposed to be some sort of badge of honor?
Also, it's cool that they "didn't know" they were overweight, I would say, most of the people WISH they could actually forget or accept themselves as they are. I've gained some weight myself few years ago, and every time I met a person that knew me from "before" I had either to withstand a series of jokes or concerns or simply picking. Just on top of feeling like a failure, unattractive and miserable. Just an asterix, I'm a male, and the "commentators" were also men, mostly straight, some almost twice my age. 
Anyways, I get that the interview is supposed to give off this "unscrpited feeling" but it does come off a little insensitive. Or maybe I'm just triggered.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block