Britney's new IG video: showing off her new hair

IonutM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, marioh said:

There's always this weird silliness to her Instagram videos, this strange vibe like it's not her real self speaking but rather her putting on a fake persona or something... I can't explain it better but it's so weird.

I think it's not that deep, she just likes being silly and dorky on social media. I normally don't take those posts seriously because I think she's just having fun, but I understand that after everything that's been happening we feel the need to analyse everything :wontcry:

She's still speak like she's 17 and like she's doing a little video for MTV or something :prettyney:

I definitely think that she has the control over her Instagram now. But she looks confused about how to communicate with her fans. It's like how she doesn't know how to show her "realness" anymore, it's kinda sad.

But I'm sure she'll get there with time, I believe in her :sendinglove:

You idiots. Haircut means a new "due" new style new anything. 

Im just over this whole deal , she's just getting bullied at this point by her fans and everyone around her it's pretty ugly she just can't win. 

She doesn't interacts and acts like she doesn't care about whatever's written about her , she's deemed clueless and out of touch and reality . She interacts with us and brings up a topic where her body's always altered and made ugly , everyone calls her insane , obsessive and weird. This woman could drop dead and i swear people would say " god her mouth her nose and her belly , she looks ALIVE instead of dead" . 

Im just done , her team , and  you guys. it's all too much i have no idea how she's even alive at this point imagine the pressure . 

38 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

You idiots. Haircut means a new "due" new style new anything. 

Im just over this whole deal , she's just getting bullied at this point by her fans and everyone around her it's pretty ugly she just can't win. 

She doesn't interacts and acts like she doesn't care about whatever's written about her , she's deemed clueless and out of touch and reality . She interacts with us and brings up a topic where her body's always altered and made ugly , everyone calls her insane , obsessive and weird. This woman could drop dead and i swear people would say " god her mouth her nose and her belly , she looks ALIVE instead of dead" . 

Im just done , her team , and  you guys. it's all too much i have no idea how she's even alive at this point imagine the pressure . 

AMEN!!! Half this forum are the ones that are  batshit crazy, not her!! I KNEW this was gonna happen tho, these little ******* cry for her to be more open, so she is and they trash her cuz it’s not what they want, they also cry for her freedom and to no longer be controlled by her team yet here they are on here, saying what she should be saying, how she should be acting, how she should be dressing, wearing her hair, wearing her makeup, even who she should be dating, last time I checked all that **** is called control, these ********** are no better than the people they are protesting to get her away from, oh the f**king irony!!

Britney has ALWAYS been quirky AND she has also clapped back or gotten sassy many times throughout her career, so I don’t see why these brain dead jackasses are acting like it’s something f**king new!! They’re just butthurt cuz they know it’s directed at them and they DESERVE it!!

This poor woman is literally damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t, it is sad.

13 hours ago, nwonder said:

Like I love seeing Brinny and I love seeing her active on social. I really do!

But these posts... 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d00394070517a694d

Its like,... let’s post anything and everything until everyone forgets about free Britney 

It’s so funny how you begged for this content and now that you’ve got it, you’re unsatisfied.

Yall are funny.

17 hours ago, IonutM said:

What, you thought having only 1 post is enough for today?:jj:

Brit is here to show us her new hair(and retouched make up maybe??) :demi:

I still don’t know what to think about these past posts, it’s really confusing.

At least she looks happy and that’s all it matters :bedtime:

“maybe I should be shopping” —> hope Walmart is open and stocked up with those fancy leotards :jj:

Maybe you should go get some dance lessons or you know, record an album :well:

This fan base is the f**king worst.  :nyheadache: She posts a video about a haircut and shopping, and all you idiots can do is complain about how she’s making herself look “unstable.”  Can you just **** off already and go “stan” for another artist?  It’s really sad that the “fans” hate on her more than the haters do.

Archived