Britney's new IG video: showing off her new hair

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is so bizarre 

Like I love seeing Brinny and I love seeing her active on social. I really do! But these posts...    Its like,... let’s post anything and everything until everyone forgets about fr

She just got her hair cut? But it looks longer, oh britney.

looks fantastic.. the panda eyes seem to be a bit less oppressive this time around too.. #B10 that I'm ready to pirate is coming, y'all.. :)

• Like 4
2 hours ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

They’re really trying to push this bimbo persona on her :zoomzoom:

when has she not been a bimbo these past few years.. she alternates between being a robotic clone with outdated software or like you said - a bimbo.. :plzexplain: we've seen glimpses of oldschool dorkney but for the most part it's been pretty bleak.. :mhmsureny:

edit: at least when it comes to her instagram posts

• Like 6

Hope she didn't go off about what the fans are saying about her hair, because otherwise the deeply stupid ones of the fanbase will start screaming bloody murder over nothing and calling her crazy (also over nothing.) :cackling:

She looks good, on a serious note.

• Like 7
34 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Her instagram posts are so cringe now. I'm pretty sure team B behind these posts. It's not doing a favor for her on puplic eye. They will use these posts against her for conservatorship. I feel like they are setting her up to fail, from what we have gathered they have restricted some freedoms, but it’s all meant to make her seem incapable of handling her life come the September hearing. 

Then they have a weak case and don't forget about the investigation going on right now that has her team frightened.