Britney's new IG video: showing off her new hair

IonutM

What, you thought having only 1 post is enough for today?:jj:

Brit is here to show us her new hair(and retouched make up maybe??) :demi:

I still don’t know what to think about these past posts, it’s really confusing.

At least she looks happy and that’s all it matters :bedtime:

“maybe I should be shopping” —> hope Walmart is open and stocked up with those fancy leotards :jj:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

They’re really trying to push this bimbo persona on her :zoomzoom:

when has she not been a bimbo these past few years.. she alternates between being a robotic clone with outdated software or like you said - a bimbo.. :plzexplain: we've seen glimpses of oldschool dorkney but for the most part it's been pretty bleak.. :mhmsureny:

edit: at least when it comes to her instagram posts

Her instagram posts are so cringe now. I'm pretty sure team B behind these posts. It's not doing a favor for her on puplic eye. They will use these posts against her for conservatorship. I feel like they are setting her up to fail, from what we have gathered they have restricted some freedoms, but it’s all meant to make her seem incapable of handling her life come the September hearing. 

34 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Her instagram posts are so cringe now. I'm pretty sure team B behind these posts. It's not doing a favor for her on puplic eye. They will use these posts against her for conservatorship. I feel like they are setting her up to fail, from what we have gathered they have restricted some freedoms, but it’s all meant to make her seem incapable of handling her life come the September hearing. 

Then they have a weak case and don't forget about the investigation going on right now that has her team frightened. 

Archived