Britney's new IG video: showing off her new hair

IonutM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Forever22 said:

This attitude is why her management and conservators control every inch of her life for years now.

Let her live her life. What else is she gonna do until September? Go back to a mental facility? :badgirl:

Indeed. <3

LET BRITNEY SHOW US WHAT AN ACTUALIZED HUMAN LOOKS LIKE. THE WORLD NEEDS THIS.

According to Carl Jung (see BTS for an education) she's way more developed than most of y'all basic *******. Let her take her throne ffs.

19 hours ago, PZHSB said:

She should be taking time to fix what she feels she needs to. She is ruining her image. I’ve been reading comments everywhere from non Britney forums, and the general agreement is that these videos are uncomfortable and troublesome. 

“These aren’t the ramblings of a well person”

What is going on?

what's going on is that you are operating on a lower level of consciousness, and so reality looks backwards to you. You see well people as sick, and sick people as well. You believe you are the standard of judgement for wellness, but you clearly have never looked in a mirror long enough to see that, in fact, you are the sick one. Meditate or something, stop projecting your insecurities onto well-balanced people. This is your issue. 

i agree, they are desperate with those everyday whatever posts but i don't agree with that sentence (“These aren’t the ramblings of a well person”)

she's basically on a full spreed defending herself/trying to prove "herself" (or her team?) and the general public doesn't really know from WHAT. it's weird if you're not exatcly an exhaler, she's so full of casual general public fans that doesn't really know what's going on and what she's trying to say and it's lowkey making her look bad bc they are no used to this britney, they relate britney to this chilll queen. I guess it;s a desperate move from her team/bad marketing.

I really don't get you people. When she is quite, people start complaining. When she posts video's, people are complaining. She finally has a little freedom and she likes to express herself. have you seen the **** other artists post? They get praised for being real and artistic and Britney is labeled as Crazy? I swear to god fans are partially the reason she ended up in that C-ship in the first place and will probably stay in it as well.

Stop criticizing her, but start supporting her. If you got out of jail and get your freedom back, do you go sit at home between 4 walls and a roof? NO! So let her enjoy the little freedom she has won so far.

She’s just having fun on social media! She has just been like this. Funny and “awkward”.

You all who are criticizing are just pressed.  It’s funny because you all are ok with celebs and their fakes videos where they act like vip but when you see someone purer you all complain about it. This is Britney. She was like this in ALL her documentary. If you think she’s crazy, I think that you are the only crazy people. 

12 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I really don't get you people. When she is quite, people start complaining. When she posts video's, people are complaining. She finally has a little freedom and she likes to express herself. have you seen the **** other artists post? They get praised for being real and artistic and Britney is labeled as Crazy? I swear to god fans are partially the reason she ended up in that C-ship in the first place and will probably stay in it as well.

Stop criticizing her, but start supporting her. If you got out of jail and get your freedom back, do you go sit at home between 4 walls and a roof? NO! So let her enjoy the little freedom she has won so far.

People are pressed. 

The **** people are judging her state of mind for her doing her thing on her Instagram. It's obviously her and she is probably just over doing it as she isn't used to this amount of freedom with social media. Yeah it's a bit weird and different but that is just her now which we have come to learn. These videos have no bearing on whether her conservatorship stays in place or not 

I’ve been a fan of Britney since day 1. This is not Britney. This is a heavily medicated version of her. She appears manic in all of these clips, which is why some were taken down. 

I absolutely adore her and want nothing but the best for her and hope she takes time off from the public to figure out how to live independently with her mental illness rather than be force fed ***** and told what to do. I keep getting trolled for saying this but in no way shape or form is the Britney we are seeing a healthy version of herself. 

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

i agree, they are desperate with those everyday whatever posts but i don't agree with that sentence (“These aren’t the ramblings of a well person”)

she's basically on a full spreed defending herself/trying to prove "herself" (or her team?) and the general public doesn't really know from WHAT. it's weird if you're not exatcly an exhaler, she's so full of casual general public fans that doesn't really know what's going on and what she's trying to say and it's lowkey making her look bad bc they are no used to this britney, they relate britney to this chilll queen. I guess it;s a desperate move from her team/bad marketing.

Rihanna smokes blunts on camera and calls Asian women “ricecakes”, but Britney’s silly Instagram videos are psychotic in the eyes of her own fans.

It’s sad.

I’m starting to believe her team has been trying to protect her from the “fans” on this website. She can’t ever win on Exhale.

28 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Idk why but out of all the videos she's been posting, this one is cringey.

I feel like she's trying too hard to be cute and relatable, when she's actually appearing like she's a bit off.

I mean seriously? She says she got a haircut yet her hair is visibly longer? Was that on purpose? It just makes her come off as a ditzy dumb blonde

Eh, think she was just using "got a haircut" in place of "got my hair done."  Or who knows, maybe they did trim her hair before putting in new extensions. *shrug*

As far as her recent random video clips, I don't rally know what to think. But I'd rather see these than those sped up videos of her lifting weights or doing yoga to tacky rap music.

Archived