Britney's new IG video: showing off her new hair

IonutM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

I dont get it. Why people judge her crazy when she posts in instagram like normal human being does? Why cant she post frequently without anyone judging her??? I mean i see any other celebrities and other people posting on instagram everyday, but no one is saying they re crazy.  :ririshade2: she cant win.

I don't understand how anything she posts proves that she's "crazy." Yeah, she seems a little awkward at the very worst. Maybe she's taking control of her social media account and trying to be more "real." If it was managed by her team before, yeah, she might be a little clueless, unprofessional, and uncomfortable. If she is making these posts herself, we should be supporting her lest her team swoops in and regains control. She deserves to express herself, even if her posts are a bit goofy.

I love how everyone is always judging her hair but now that it looks nice it doesn’t get as many mentions it should.

And those panda eyes have been around a long time to just disappear. I like them. It’s part of her.

I enjoy going out looking messy too and there’s this feeling of satisfaction in looking a mess and not minding  it. I like the way I’m messy(never dirty), she must feel that way about her panda eyes and messy hair too, if it makes her feel good I don’t see anything wrong with it.

omg.. who is this woman claiming to be Britney Spears? I am almost done.

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

There’s something so sarcastic or passive aggressive in that video.

Hard to explain what I mean.

I know what you mean. It's like, this isn't Britney Spears. Either she is being very sarcastic or the Britney that I love is officially gone.

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

I love how everyone is always judging her hair but now that it looks nice it doesn’t get as many mentions it should.

And those panda eyes have been around a long time to just disappear. I like them. It’s part of her.

I enjoy going out looking messy too and there’s this feeling of satisfaction in looking a mess and not minding  it. I like the way I’m messy(never dirty), she must feel that way about her panda eyes and messy hair too, if it makes her feel good I don’t see anything wrong with it.

I also don’t mind and kinda like the heavy eyeliner panda ? look she always has going on :mcorangu: idk she’s been doing it for so long and she’s knows how she looks all glowed up after 2 hours sitting in chair being touched by 20 people, I think it’s safe to assume it’s her choice to sport heavy eye liner, it’s a part of who she is. it’s her cool funky style :dorkney: 

I’m happy she’s posting again, but these videos she’s been posting are just OFF. Even more so than usual. I love her to bits but you are delusional if you think she is simply “being her normal dorky self and posting like any normal person would.” There’s just something about her demeanor and the content of these videos that screams “I am not at all in a good mental state”. It’s like she’s stuck in her own version of reality. I hope she gets the proper help needed and comes back to the Britney we all know. 

I know the downvotes are coming but idc it needs to be said and I can’t help but cringe at all the comments of people who don’t think something is seriously off with her right now. 

Archived