Britney posts new video: do I look any different today than yesterday?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, They_Say_I'm_Crazy said:

I'm worried about her. This fixation on these paparazzi photos (which I thought she looked just fine in tbh) seems a little bit manic. She seems slightly unhinged. I just hope she's ok. Seems like she's never out of the woods and I don't feel like she can truly trust anyone around her.

In my opinion this was her doing a publicity stunt, desperatly showing the world ‘she is happy and looking all good’ like all her recent paparazzi pics. Because that is what she needs right now to show the world. Turns out she looked bloated as **** (on the bad angles) and got freaked out badly because this publicity is now ecactly doing the opposite of what she wanted or needed or expacted,  and made her freak out.

This makes me even think more of how bad and desperate her mental state is right now. She never gave any f**ks of the media, she survived so many ****. Like magazine covers with a qoute saying ‘my baby’s were mistakes’. She never said a single word about it and now she is freaking out about this tiny thing that every celebrity is going through?!

there is absolutely something going on right now. Im worried.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

No. She's blaming the paparazzi. :xcuseme:

"People always say people or celebrities cheat with their images, but never do they question the papparazzi for selling your pic that they have messed with !!!! This was all done within the same 17 hours !!!!"

Well seeing as lately she keeps addressing that she is indeed the one posting on her insta and seeing as many fans speculate some stuff she posted seemed like it was filmed last year so I thought she was trying to prove that yeah these are new videos see, I don’t look any different than yesterday’s post. 

Chill on the attitude :checkit:

To be fair, the pictures didn't really do her justice. So i can see why she's pissed.

If you look at the video she posted on the motorboat, she looked much slimmer compared to the photos. So either those were badly timed angles or they were edited to make her look bigger.

Slay us overprotected-ney:

bc396810-5bd5-0133-ec7e-0aa00699013d.gif

giphy.gif

:britdrown: Just get over it, Britney. Now she cares about how she looks huh? Ok... These pictures were not edited, there are dozens of them, they wouldn't bother with editing each and every one. People generally look bigger from afar too... Why is she so obsessed? She looks JUST FINE. Enjoy the vacation and stop caring about unimportant ****. This is getting ridiculous.

I hate saying it or thinking it...

But I feel the whole 'body-image' social media blasting's is a ploy by her team to get stories circulating in the media that aren't not relating to conservatorship/court etc as I struggled to find any articles fat-shaming her. And eye makeup to one side... she's looking absolutely fine!

Could be trying to shift the light onto another topic hoping last couple of months of bad media surrounding her mental health etc is swept under the carpet.

Or perhaps at this point I'm just too paranoid and swept up in all the conspiracies ha!

:wontcry:

I understand that it must be hard to have your pictures taken and to see them published without your consent, but I wish she didn't care that much. She looked really good and this time I haven't seen that many negative comments, so I think that this reaction is comming from her own insecurities, which makes me sad. Hopefully she can overcome that :wontcry:

Yasssss Britney, tell'em!!! 

I'm 100% with her, you are never satisfied! When she doesn't post anything it's bad, when she does these kind of sassy videos it's worse. STOP JUDGING! And let her be! 

People change you know? Maybe before she didn't want to react to those critics, but now she really wants to prove us how media can lie. 

Btw that ***** Lou commenting:ririshade2: I can't

Idgi why people here are annoyed with Britney. Weight must be a very sensitive topic for her as the literally the whole world went after her for 2007 and her weight constantly through her career. And we know that the papi have a historyof posting unflattering photos.

I think it is good to see her this lively personally. Now if this becomes a daily thing then that is a different situation.

I do wish she’d adress other things with this fiery personality tho.

Archived