Britney posts new video: do I look any different today than yesterday?

Jordan Miller

i dunno what’s going on....maybe they did finally give her a phone and she read some things and is now doing this. maybe she shouldn’t be able to see comments if it’s gonna bother her like this. But whatever...she looks gorgeous in the candids. Gorgeous in the skinny as a needle post. And gorgeous in this post, too. Like I said... I dunno what’s going on

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, VeteranFan86 said:

i dunno what’s going on....maybe they did finally give her a phone and she read some things and is now doing this. maybe she shouldn’t be able to see comments if it’s gonna bother her like this. But whatever...she looks gorgeous in the candids. Gorgeous in the skinny as a needle post. And gorgeous in this post, too. Like I said... I dunno what’s going on

Yes because censorship is good policy. :eyeroll

Why do people still think it’s OK to engage in the dystopian idea that anyone should have the right to withhold any freedoms from another human being? Wtf. Seriously.  

9 minutes ago, VeteranFan86 said:

I feel like it has to be more than that. Throughout 2007 before the cship Britney had access to the internet and tabloids she saw the unflaterring candids going around and she never seemed as bothered about these candids that weren't even that bad. I feel like something else is going on behind the scenes and shes channeling her frustration in this? if it makes any sense?

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

aside from the pursed lips, she looks good and no where near 77 years old. :4music:

im sorry but compare the pre grammy to now she deaged about 40 years

during the grammys she looked like a crypt keeper

look it up

24 minutes ago, vinay said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWCZed-KJVZqk11FnO6z5She should have lashed out after these horrible pics from the pre Grammy party were released a couple years ago where she looked 40 years older. But I'm happy and glad that she is speaking out about something. You go girl

I feel like it’s mostly the really bad makeup and tanning here that makes her look like 40

I am dissappointed. Id never expect  from her to do such lame thing. I admired how always she never gave a **** like the majority of true celebs. And if she cares that much for her “image” why not just fix that make up and weird-now teeth that make her look not that good?  Its so weird! I really hope shes well.

1 minute ago, Bro96 said:

I am dissappointed. Id never expect  from her to do such lame thing. I admired how always she never gave a **** like the majority of true celebs. And if she cares that much for her “image” why not just fix that make up and weird-now teeth that make her look not that good?  Its so weird! I really hope shes well.

Brit is the only ‘true celeb’ and you need to face yourself in a mirror cuz you projectin your own insecurities onto the queen.. thats lame. Do your own inner work and stop being toxic to others. 

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Brit is the only ‘true celeb’ and you need to face yourself in a mirror cuz you projectin your own insecurities onto the queen.. thats lame. Do your own inner work and stop being toxic to others. 

Oh, shut up

Just now, Toysoldier28 said:

am I the only one who doesn’t understand this? like mainstream media have bashed her for two decades and said the most awful stuff about her, they came up with the most surreal and scary stuff regarding her, her children, her family. the fact that she didn’t even walk in the studio to record all of BJ has been going around. the playback problems. everything, yet she never EVER addressed anyone or anything (apart from that iconic tweet where she invites radaronline to kiss her lily white southern Louisiana a$$:ehidk:)

but now all of a sudden she’s got the urge to herb- stress this so much? honestly in the candids - fake or not - I think she looks gorgeous, she doesn’t look fat at all. I also wish they/she would understand that they’re/she is not being very sensitive promoting the idea that having the kind of body pictured in the candids is so shameful that she has to post twice and rant about it... there are so many things that she could be addressing, and moaning about some pics where she looks like she’s had a nice pizza for lunch is not one of those :schoolingtime:

:truthtea::bedtime:

28 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

The only weird one here is you projecting your ugliness and insecurities on her. Now that IS lame. She clearly doesn’t give a **** about what you think of her, she is mocking your stupidity and absurdity in those videos.

Archived