Britney posts new video: do I look any different today than yesterday?

Jordan Miller

I don't know what to say about this :calculating: I wish she would talk or even care this much about all the other things that are constantly being said about her. :mj:  Maybe about the staged candids arranged by her team? I guess Papa Spears doesn't let her get angry about that...

She doesn't even look that bad on the candids and so far 2019 has beena weird and bad year for her that nobody expects her to have a perfect body. And yes, if you look at the HQ phots closely, there are some weird details (look at her legs) but maybe it's just the lighting idk, but her body does look very similar to those candids. 

On the other side... I really love that she's finally "attacking" the paparazzies. DRAG THEM, BRIT!!!! :letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

She is really insecure about her weight 

I wonder if 2007 VMAs still haunts her...

giphy.gif

That was my thought to, itd probably turn into a PTSD trigger for anyone who endured that worldwide hateful criticism 

Honestly Brit, I think your outfit was the problem and the fact that a body in motion doesn't look perfect. Don't be so insecure and worry more about other things. I know you've worked hard on your body, and you should be proud, but try to go the inspirational route rather than the confrontational...

But honestly, fam, why you mad? She's speaking her mind. I love it. I'd rather have conversations with a human being than a robot. Good for you for speaking up Brit! <3

I don’t even think the pics were edited maybe she was just bloated lol. I thought  she looked great in the candids.

Its kinda odd that after over 20 years of being in this business and being criticized for her size or how she looked and every other damn thing why is she getting so defensive about it now? Like I could see her throwing a fit about it back in the early 00’s when if you weren’t rail thin you were considered fat but now I would say thick is in. Idk maybe she is starting her mid life crisis early lol.

Oh god, we all know it was zoom of the camera. We got it, Britney. Why Britney is so obsessed with her body look on a paps picture. I am really scared i just hope it's not another breakdown. Because honestly those videos do not make her look better and healthier for the court. She seems too much into that ppl say rather than living her own personal happy life. I mean i like her posting pictures and stuff. Buyt i wish her using her platform for serious issues.

Spoiler

I still think her team trying to make her look crazier than she is. That conspiracy theories she adressed r usually fans term so i wonder how does she know it if she has really limited internet:endit::tiffeyeroll:

42 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

She is really insecure about her weight 

I wonder if 2007 VMAs still haunts her...

giphy.gif

Honestly, she’s been the most objectified woman in the world, for 20yrs. Shocker that it might have had an impact on how she feels about herself. 

How about we lift her up. Show her our support, and let her take care of herself. 

2 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Honestly, she’s been the most objectified woman in the world, for 20yrs. Shocker that it might have had an impact on how she feels about herself. 

How about we lift her up. Show her our support, and let her take care of herself. 

U know what... I agree

I don't think it's a fair assessment for us to say she's never addressed this issues why now because when you really think about it this is probably the first time she's been "free" enough to have the opportunity to. Especially in the social media era.

I feel like if social media was around in her prime we would of gotten a lot more sassy comebacks like this more often. I actually don't mind them. Speak yo mind girl she isn't hurting anyone. As long as she is safe and happy she should be able to say and do whatever she feels like.

Archived