Britney posts new video: do I look any different today than yesterday?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, bbbitchme said:

I really hate those scripted interviews in the past.her Lemonade is coming.:yesplease:

Ryan Seacrest: So big topic everybody's talking about - what's your opinion on President Trump?

Britney: Actually, I agree with a lot of what he says in terms of like um fake news because there's a lot of fake news out there - somebody on Instagram the other night said that I had a big butt and I seriously don't. Also someone on Facebook disliked one of my photos, which I found rude and fake news. So to answer your questions specifically I think there is a lot of fake news around & also I support our troops and I like my coffee like I like my men - bulky on top, skinny from the middle down :yesplease:

im ready to be dragged, but here i go:

i can't help but think that MAYBE just maybe, she kinda needs her meds and the conservatorship? she's been acting so immature lately...

maybe, just maybe, she really is unstable? maybe just maybe her father does want what's best for her?

imma be like britney here and say; if we question the conservatorship and the intent of it, shouldn't we also question britney and why she's in a conservatorship in the first place? is it that maybe she needs a little more control than we think? yes we loved how britney was that ***** during 2007, but was it healthy? was blackout worth the alleged irreparable damage she suffered in 2007?

or maybe this is just a plot for more people to think what im thinking? is it working? what is real? is it all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?

please be mature and don't downvote me; im just saying she's been acting weird lately; and that maybe we should consider that she does need help. maybe not as extreme as a conservatorship, but maybe her case is unique as she said. her sister also said that we shouldn't talk **** about something we don't understand. have we considered that maybe this is the lesser of two evils?

i just pray that her soul is somewhere warm and that she finds happiness, whether on the scene or away in the philippines.

7 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i can't help but think that MAYBE just maybe, she kinda needs her meds and the conservatorship? she's been acting so immature lately...

maybe, just maybe, she really is unstable? maybe just maybe her father does want what's best for her?

imma be like britney here and say; if we question the conservatorship and the intent of it, shouldn't we also question britney and why she's in a conservatorship in the first place? is it that maybe she needs a little more control than we think? yes we loved how britney was that ***** during 2007, but was it healthy? was blackout worth the alleged irreparable damage she suffered in 2007?

or maybe this is just a plot for more people to think what im thinking? is it working? what is real? is it all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?

please be mature and don't downvote me; im just saying she's been acting weird lately; and that maybe we should consider that she does need help. maybe not as extreme as a conservatorship, but maybe her case is unique as she said. her sister also said that we shouldn't talk **** about something we don't understand. have we considered that maybe this is the lesser of two evils?

i just pray that her soul is somewhere warm and that she finds happiness, whether on the scene or away in the philippines.

It's tough.  After everything she's been through, she deserves happiness and peace.

But how is she supposed to have a fanbase with this conservatorship?  When we know it curtails her freedom and scraps her ideas?

But then she DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO BE IN THE PUBLIC EYE.  If she's to remain under conservatorship, announce a hiatus from social media/career to live life with her boyfriend and family without all this stress.

9 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I see where you're coming from, but I honestly don't think it warrants the c-ship. As someone who has a lot of family that struggles with mental health issues, I can definitely say that she has some. Maybe not to the extent of full Bipolar Personality Disorder, but definitely some Anxiety/Depression/Irritability and cycling moods. She does need to be on medication and she's gonna have to accept that and cooperate if she ever wants to get out of c-ship and get her life back.  It kinda scared me when there were reports about dancers and other people saying that Britney was really into natural medicine and holistic cures, which probably means she's against taking prescriptions. 

She has proved she can behave when incentivized (she was very calm, endearing, and docile during circus era without looking overly-medicated), I think she was expecting to get out of the c-ship after Circus tour and regain custody of her sons. When she realized that wasn't the case, she had no incentive to behave, and I think she got really depressed during 2010 when she realized the reality of her situation.

5 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

It's tough.  After everything she's been through, she deserves happiness and peace.

But how is she supposed to have a fanbase with this conservatorship?  When we know it curtails her freedom and scraps her ideas?

But then she DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO BE IN THE PUBLIC EYE.  If she's to remain under conservatorship, announce a hiatus from social media/career to live life with her boyfriend and family without all this stress.

yeah, i think she has enough money to not do anything ever again. if she doesn't want to.

I don’t think her speaking out against rumors is cringe worthy at all. Being in the industry, it’s probably annoying as hell constantly being photographed to look a way you know you don’t look for decades. We all have insecurities. Imagine if yours were heightened and spread all over the internet AND that’s not even how you look?! I get it. And honestly, we can’t have it both ways. We’ve wanted her to have more of a voice for years and this is what she wants to talk about. We can’t now say this is stupid and she should be talking about something else. That’s still trying to control her, which we say her team is doing. I was listening to the Perez Hilton podcast (I know, I know) and his co-host said something interesting. That when he interviewed her when she was younger in her prime she was always kinda off and quirky. And that she probably won’t ever seem like a “normal” adult because of the life she’s in. What if her making videos that we deem are immature or weird, are just who she is? And we think she’s supposed to be something else? Idk it’s an interesting thought. But I’ve always said ppl here want her to have more freedom (rightfully so) but that they might not like who she is when you see that maybe she’s not the badass rebel we remember from 04. 

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't want to bash her too much but not only is the video cringy AF, it's also super duper awkward.. like, I swear to God.. I guess that's hypocritical of me considering how often I make fun of cue-cardney and now I'm still bashing her despite her finally being off script but I can't get past the awkwardness of it all.. :gerlwat:

I agree totally. WHats going on ??

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Exactly... it is not healthy for her to be as image conscious as a guy in their early 20s who is whoring himself out on IG.  I am sorry - this relationship is adding more insecurities. 

Sam is telling her she’s skinny as a needle, so he’s a GOOD influence in my eyes. Do you want him to call her a ******?

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don’t think her speaking out against rumors is cringe worthy at all. Being in the industry, it’s probably annoying as hell constantly being photographed to look a way you know you don’t look for decades. We all have insecurities. Imagine if yours were heightened and spread all over the internet AND that’s not even how you look?! I get it. And honestly, we can’t have it both ways. We’ve wanted her to have more of a voice for years and this is what she wants to talk about. We can’t now say this is stupid and she should be talking about something else. That’s still trying to control her, which we say her team is doing. I was listening to the Perez Hilton podcast (I know, I know) and his co-host said something interesting. That when he interviewed her when she was younger in her prime she was always kinda off and quirky. And that she probably won’t ever seem like a “normal” adult because of the life she’s in. What if her making videos that we deem are immature or weird, are just who she is? And we think she’s supposed to be something else? Idk it’s an interesting thought. But I’ve always said ppl here want her to have more freedom (rightfully so) but that they might not like who she is when you see that maybe she’s not the badass rebel we remember from 04. 

Great post. I agree.

4 minutes ago, IAmMonaLisa1981 said:

shes has always been insecure and paranoid But i wonder why THIS time she is saying something. She never really responses to things like this. I dont know something seems off . She looks great and always does. This does not seem like her....BLACK MIRROR vibes FOR SURE

She’s never been insecure about her body. It’s funny cause she can look a bit bloated one day and snatched the next day. It’s like how her ***** would look huge one day and she’d look flat chested the next. There was an epic website devoted to it.

It’s not a big deal.

Archived