Britney posts new video: do I look any different today than yesterday?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, December02 said:

She looks great as per usual but I mean there were videos from that day too so... maybe she was bloated and there was bad lighting/ unflattering swimwear/ bad angles?

Yeah I don’t know what is the big deal, she had a not so flat belly, so what? 

I don’t think the pictures where edited 

:receipts2:

52 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

am I the only one who doesn’t understand this? like mainstream media have bashed her for two decades and said the most awful stuff about her, they came up with the most surreal and scary stuff regarding her, her children, her family. the fact that she didn’t even walk in the studio to record all of BJ has been going around. the playback problems. everything, yet she never EVER addressed anyone or anything (apart from that iconic tweet where she invites radaronline to kiss her lily white southern Louisiana a$$:ehidk:)

but now all of a sudden she’s got the urge to herb- stress this so much? honestly in the candids - fake or not - I think she looks gorgeous, she doesn’t look fat at all. I also wish they/she would understand that they’re/she is not being very sensitive promoting the idea that having the kind of body pictured in the candids is so shameful that she has to post twice and rant about it... there are so many things that she could be addressing, and moaning about some pics where she looks like she’s had a nice pizza for lunch is not one of those :schoolingtime:

• Content Curators

uh

ok first off i think something has hurt her and i dont think its this

someone told her something or she read something that really hurt her

my sister says the papp pic is v sus as her legs look so much bigger than they do today 

weird

but she could be v bloated

also the sunglasses inside? now is she starting to read comments about her makeup?

for some reason i think she can see her insta now or she  wants to 

Archived