Britney posts new video: do I look any different today than yesterday?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Is this a shade toward us? :surprisedney:

No. She's blaming the paparazzi. :xcuseme:

"People always say people or celebrities cheat with their images, but never do they question the papparazzi for selling your pic that they have messed with !!!! This was all done within the same 17 hours !!!!"

15 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

am I the only one who doesn’t understand this? like mainstream media have bashed her for two decades and said the most awful stuff about her, they came up with the most surreal and scary stuff regarding her, her children, her family. the fact that she didn’t even walk in the studio to record all of BJ has been going around. the playback problems. everything, yet she never EVER addressed anyone or anything (apart from that iconic tweet where she invites radaronline to kiss her lily white southern Louisiana a$$:ehidk:)

but now all of a sudden she feels the urge to stress this so much? honestly in the candids - fake or not - I think she looks gorgeous, she doesn’t look fat at all. I also wish they/she would understand that they’re/she is not being very sensitive promoting the idea that having the kind of body pictured in the candids is so shameful that she has to post twice and rant about it... there are so many things that she could be addressing, and moaning about some pics where she looks like she’s had a nice pizza for lunch is not one of those :schoolingtime:

What is really going on?  I don't think this lashing out has anything to do with this trip/pics of the trip.  That's laughable.

As has been pointed out, this is NOTHING NEW FOR BRITNEY.  They have done this for decades, posting unflattering pics of her.

IT obviously has something to do with the controversy with her conservatorship.

16 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

am I the only one who doesn’t understand this? like mainstream media have bashed her for two decades and said the most awful stuff about her, they came up with the most surreal and scary stuff regarding her, her children, her family. the fact that she didn’t even walk in the studio to record all of BJ has been going around. the playback problems. everything, yet she never EVER addressed anyone or anything (apart from that iconic tweet where she invites radaronline to kiss her lily white southern Louisiana a$$:ehidk:)

but now all of a sudden she feels the urge to stress this so much? honestly in the candids - fake or not - I think she looks gorgeous, she doesn’t look fat at all. I also wish they/she would understand that they’re/she is not being very sensitive promoting the idea that having the kind of body pictured in the candids is so shameful that she has to post twice and rant about it... there are so many things that she could be addressing, and moaning about some pics where she looks like she’s had a nice pizza for lunch is not one of those :schoolingtime:

Maybe she’s got control back and she’s been bottling up all this and finally gets to control her own narrative. Support her 

I just replied to the video! I said 

@britneyspears You look beautiful, but why are you questioning that? The media published a lot of negativity towards your health and the freeBritney movement and you didn’t even set the record straight  about that.

18 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

very true - I thought she looked **** in the candids and now I'm like 'oh...she looked fat?'  

im sure she means just the fact that hey edited her body in general though is offensive. I remember Kelly Osbourne talking about a photo shoot and she was offended when they made her look skinnier. It's editing your body because your real body isn't good enough, or doesn't sell the story they want to say about you.

She's always been very prickly with the paparazzi so maybe with all this attention on her now she's fighting back against them? I agree that it seems weird she's never been very vocal on her Instagram until now.....about something really random (to us)........

31 minutes ago, They_Say_I'm_Crazy said:

I'm worried about her. This fixation on these paparazzi photos (which I thought she looked just fine in tbh) seems a little bit manic. She seems slightly unhinged. I just hope she's ok. Seems like she's never out of the woods and I don't feel like she can truly trust anyone around her.

Let the girl live and grow. You’ve never snapped before? This is what HUMANS look like. She’s a human. Also, Britney is always ahead of the curve. In hindsight, the ‘manic’ expression of her thoughts will be seen as #relatable.. “all i need is time, a moment that is mine”

for reference, please refer to “if britney can survive 2007” meme and the countlessother memes which show that her ‘public breakdown’ was actually a lesson for us all, in learning to relate to eachother more honestly.

lets not immediately call for her to run back into the closet after we went full #freebritney in encouraging her to be free.. and to be herself. 

3 minutes ago, vinay said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWCZed-KJVZqk11FnO6z5She should have lashed out after these horrible pics from the pre Grammy party were released a couple years ago where she looked 40 years older. But I'm happy and glad that she is speaking out about something. You go girl

aside from the pursed lips, she looks good and no where near 77 years old. :4music:

24 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I would think she would attack her father, manager, business manager and others first 

- puts on tinfoil hat- 

Perhaps weight is a point of contention between B and Team C-Ship? I remember in the beginning of this thing there was a tweet where someone claimed that B had to have all of her meals approved because her dad counts her calories( Never proven.) We don't know what goes down between everyone, what if her weight came into discussion when someone from the Team confronted her with pictures? 

Archived