Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

if this proved anything, it's that this fanbase is toxic as hell.

Let me educate the slow minded people here:

• She commented on how some of YOU guys keep saying " Oh Britney isn't the one posting on Instagram" and that all of her posts are from Lou, while believing in the tabloids.
  • She attacked the PAPARAZZI, not you. She only ADDRESSED the fans by telling them to stop believing the paparazzi and for one and last time to believe that she IS the one posting on her instagram.
  • Britney doesn't owe you ANYTHING. Stop acting entitled  with your " Fine let her fight her battles alone" shitty attitude, if that's your attitude then you're as bad as her conservators. Stop acting like she owes something to us.
  • Get off your high horses.
  • Get a life.

:bedtime:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, falka said:

I don't :)  People have paid for her music, concerts, perfumes, merch, that's true, but her bills are not on that list. Some fans are creepy beyond belief :kisses2all:

Exactly.  Some of that is bullsh*t.  Her fragrance success was built largely without 'her fans'. (and arguably without the media too.)  

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I think she feels like she has this constant pressure to look fit and beautiful because she is THE 'Britney Spears'

If she feels pressure due to this, then this is a Larry Rudolph problem.  He (and her uneducated father) was the guy who kept her in the spotlight mostly from 2008 (The most stress-free she looked in that span unsurprisingly was in 2010) to present.  

The other thing I'll say is between 2005-2007, there were TONS of unflattering pics of her

PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH 29:52-37:24 of this doc about issues with her 'image'.

So this is NOTHING NEW for Britney.

41 minutes ago, Monsah said:

if this proved anything, it's that this fanbase is toxic as hell.

Let me educate the slow minded people here:

• She commented on how some of YOU guys keep saying " Oh Britney isn't the one posting on Instagram" and that all of her posts are from Lou, while believing in the tabloids.
  • She attacked the PAPARAZZI, not you. She only ADDRESSED the fans by telling them to stop believing the paparazzi and for one and last time to believe that she IS the one posting on her instagram.
  • Britney doesn't owe you ANYTHING. Stop acting entitled  with your " Fine let her fight her battles alone" shitty attitude, if that's your attitude then you're as bad as her conservators. Stop acting like she owes something to us.
  • Get off your high horses.
  • Get a life.

:bedtime:

Totally correct.  There is already an investigation into the conservatorship.  I was all in with exposing her team but Britney has to live her life.  I strongly despise Larry Rudolph passionately but there is already an investigation.

Do people not want Britney to live her life?

Here’s another conspiracy theory for ya.:jj:

This recent trip to Florida was an orchestrated event by Britney’s handlers (Lou and the rest of them). Note the timing of this vacation. Note the location too. Their plan was to fly Britney and Sam to Miami for what she probably thinks is a vacation but her team wanted her visible so she could  be photographed by pre-selected paparazzi that were tipped off by Team Cship who later showed Britney the unflattering pics the paps took of her then they told her own fans were criticizing her appearance so they got her to make that ridiculous IG story video.:tiffeyeroll:

It’s all meant to distract the public and fans about the legal docs Jamie just filed to gain cship over Britney in Louisiana. There will be more filing in 2 more states as we already know. We knew Jamie would do it but we didn’t know when and we didn’t know which state he’d file additional cship docs in first ok. :tiffanynod:

Btw Britney looks exactly the same on the ig story as she does in the pap pics, she just was photographed in bad angles that’s all. It happens.?‍♀️ Do the paparazzi themselves actually alter the pics or does the agency the pap sells the pics to (or the agency the pap works for) alter the pics? If it’s the photo agency that alters the pics then ask WHY they’d do that? Are they in cahoots with Britney’s handlers for a fee? I mean: they send a certain photo agency paparazzi or a certain freelance paparazzi to take pics of Britney, edit them to make her look bigger, show it to her, tell her people are judging her body so she responds via ig story. For all we know the could’ve gotten 2 sets of candids: one untouched and one that they had enlarged to make her looks bigger... those are the pics they showed her. I thought it was weird how she says she looks 40lbs bigger in the candids. What if the pics SHE saw she really does look that much bigger?! 

And what’s the agency called...who owns the pics? :xfactorlook:Team Cship has favorites they turn to take what appears like candid pics of Britney whenever they want to allow her to be seen on camera/video. We’ve seen her more in 2 months that we saw her all of last year. There’s an obvious reason WHY her handlers are doing this. They could easily shield her from view of paparazzi as they’d been doing. We know team cship favors TMZ and their photographers/videographers. What’s the others? We need to pay attention to the photo agency not just a nameless, faceless paparazzo. :well:

24 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This recent trip to Florida was an orchestrated event by Britney’s handlers (Lou and the rest of them). Note the timing of this vacation. Note the location too. Their plan was to fly Britney and Sam to Miami for what she probably thinks is a vacation but her team wanted her visible so she could  be photographed by pre-selected paparazzi that were tipped off by Team Cship who later showed Britney the unflattering pics the paps took of her then they told her own fans were criticizing her appearance so they got her to make that ridiculous IG story video.:tiffeyeroll:

It’s all meant to distract the public and fans about the legal docs Jamie just filed to gain cship over Britney in Louisiana. There will be more filing in 2 more states as we already know. We knew Jamie would do it but we didn’t know when and we didn’t know which state he’d file additional cship docs in first ok. :tiffanynod:

Btw Britney looks exactly the same on the ig story as she does in the pap pics, she just was photographed in bad angles that’s all. It happens.?‍♀️ Do the paparazzi themselves actually alter the pics or does the agency the pap sells the pics to (or the agency the pap works for) alter the pics? If it’s the photo agency that alters the pics then ask WHY they’d do that? Are they in cahoots with Britney’s handlers for a fee? I mean: they send a certain photo agency paparazzi or a certain freelance paparazzi to take pics of Britney, edit them to make her look bigger, show it to her, tell her people are judging her body so she responds via ig story. For all we know the could’ve gotten 2 sets of candids: one untouched and one that they had enlarged to make her looks bigger... those are the pics they showed her. I thought it was weird how she says she looks 40lbs bigger in the candids. What if the pics SHE saw she really does look that much bigger?! 

And what’s the agency called...who owns the pics? :xfactorlook:Team Cship has favorites they turn to take what appears like candid pics of Britney whenever they want to allow her to be seen on camera/video. We’ve seen her more in 2 months that we saw her all of last year. There’s an obvious reason WHY her handlers are doing this. They could easily shield her from view of paparazzi as they’d been doing. We know team cship favors TMZ and their photographers/videographers. What’s the others? We need to pay attention to the photo agency not just a nameless, faceless paparazzo. :well:

But some doubt that has been organized by Britney's team?Was it clear that the photographer was a few cent away from them taking the pictures.Britney's team is evident but some fans also...

The idea has been Britney and Sam A. go to Miami and take some pictures and we have the fans happy and distracted while we are paid by the sponsor.

4 hours ago, NotAPassenger said:

I have seen some truly awful and entitled takes because of this. 

If you feel targeted because she calls out body shamers and the media, then you need to take a look at yourself and your own behaviour. 

Once again, the entitlement of this fanbase in regards to Britney and her actions is awful. She’s clearly feeling insecure, so she has addressed it. This is the kind of video that would be celebrated if it was 2004ney exposing the media. 

But I guess she’s not the kind of free now that you all wanted her to be. Where’s her next single? Amirite! 

I recognise that some of you feel like she owes you all some kind of respect for supporting the Free Britney movement, but it hasn’t actually done anything yet. It’s a false narrative that has given you all a sense of speciality in her world. I’m sorry, but I don’t find the video she posted offensive. 

I find the video to be slightly sad, because she’s clearly troubled about certain things in regards to her appearance and the perception of her, and videos like these may not help, but let’s be clear... Britney doesn’t owe anyone anything. 

Nobody has said it better than right here. 

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Exactly.  Some of that is bullsh*t.  Her fragrance success was built largely without 'her fans'. (and arguably without the media too.)  

If she feels pressure due to this, then this is a Larry Rudolph problem.  He (and her uneducated father) was the guy who kept her in the spotlight mostly from 2008 (The most stress-free she looked in that span unsurprisingly was in 2010) to present.  

The other thing I'll say is between 2005-2007, there were TONS of unflattering pics of her

PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH 29:52-37:24 of this doc about issues with her 'image'.

So this is NOTHING NEW for Britney.

Totally correct.  There is already an investigation into the conservatorship.  I was all in with exposing her team but Britney has to live her life.  I strongly despise Larry Rudolph passionately but there is already an investigation.

Do people not want Britney to live her life?

Omg this film is disgusting and so is every commentor 

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

this x 10000

This is all planned by team c-ship and they won´t fool me, her talking about her "critics of her body" make us believe that she can talk about anything, but the question is... is she just playing the game or she´s really that manipulated?

21 hours ago, Oxic said:

I do think she saw the pictures and thought they were photoshopped but in reality they were just unflattering lol. Anyway I love she is giving her opinion on this without an script! :hiii: self-loveney yay

Paloma mami :)

10 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I know most exhalers don't appreciate you much but you have tea most of the time and I like that ;)

I think she feels like she has this constant pressure to look fit and beautiful because she is THE 'Britney Spears'. But it's okay to let loose and let your body guide you once a while if that satisfies you. She is taking a vacation with her boyfriend, she shouldn't give one single **** to anyone who says that she isn't fit or her mascara ain't right. Just be yourself girl! :tysm:

Calling out haters feels good. Let the girl let off some steam. Stop acting like its abnormal or unhealthy to voice opinions. Repressing anger is unhealthier imo, whereas its empowering to air things out in public sometimes. We don’t need to make assumptions about her mental health because she has an opinion. 

Archived