Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

Its weird. even sam acts weird.

and tbh, she doesnt look that "needle" fit - NO problem with her gaining some weight - totally OK. We know that she can back in shape really fast if she wants too. i think she probably have some "weight issues" because of sam whos always fit.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is talking Conspiracy!! Omg 

Just yesterday I was posting about getting FlatEarthNey:heresthetea::yesplease:

Well, she looked heavier and we loved it, but she has the body and now she is telling us that she is not heavy, so the TEA IS OUT FROM THE QUEEN. RING THE ALARMS. CONSPIRACYYYYYYYY:pumped:

Britney, tell us about rebellion gurl, we wanna knowwwwwwwwwww

1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

Clarifying that the mascara on her cheek is from being in the water so we don't think she was crying... Apologizing for the messy hair and makeup when we literally see her like this all the time... :mj: 

This video was weird... she looked great in those candids. I hope she gets to speak up more often tho

I don’t think this was the case...People here always criticize her black mascara (raccoonney) and call her a haggard, she was addressing these people...Some people here are no different than the conservators, if she doesn’t fit your narrative, then she is crazy and she definitely is not meaning what she is saying.

IMO the video was not weird at all, this is the most Britney she has ever been and I am glad she finally addressed the fans calling her ugly, pregnant, haggard, etc.

It appears she at least has more freedom now and I hope this is proven in the next hearing.

I saw someone comment on Insta about how Britney should just turn off the comments on her Instagram and I think thats a great idea....I see a lot of f**ked up comments on her Insta tbh and it makes me sick.

I don't know if she's referring to those in this particular video but if she really does run her own Insta.....I would honestly hate to see her read her own comment section. 

YES BRINNY DRAG THESE c*nts.

She didn't look 40 pounds heavier but she certainly looked a bit 'bigger' than usual, her calves in particular. It isn't by a major amount at all and she still looked healthy but I guess she's worked hard to maintain her figure so fair play to her.

PLUS, let's not forget the days where people called her fat at the 2007 VMAs..... she's bound to be conscious of it.

On 6/10/2019 at 4:13 AM, Dreamer26 said:

Lol skinny legend. But that's weird. She looks amazing in paparazzi pics. So her team told her that we're criticizing?! And she never concerned about her body image before. I mean she never spoke about it. Besides piece of me song. I think her team manipulating her about her body image. That's sad. 

Oh pleaaaase, stop blaming her team AGAIN! We all know she gained a little bit of weight. She probably saw the pictures herself and thought she looked unflattered and decided to post something about it.

You remembered when we commented that because Britney did not upload Instagram Stories?We already have Instagram Stories...that are obvious! The photos were very recent, so Britney did not know the comments and its very immediate reaction of course no fan criticized her body.Who is intoxicating her?The narcissist and liar of Sam or her team?

Why does she feel the need to explain herself? This seems so pointless... Also, the paparazzi pictures are never edited, this is how she really looks (she looks normal!). It's actually her Instagram posts where her body is always excessively and unnecessarily edited. I seriously don't get it... :watrusayin: Also, who criticised her body? Also #2, who tf cares about her looks on vacation? Britney, just have fun and stop posting pointless videos about superficial things. No one cares about this stuff. The conservatorship on the other hand...

Does Britney know that  'fake news' has been a hot topic since Trump took office? Does she even know that Trump is president? It's a conspiracy theory that I'm actually interested in . :walkonby: Don't she sound like Chaotic-ney? LOL Its gettin' hectic in hurrrrrrrrr! :hahaha:

Britney mad at y'all. :kidcries:

5 minutes ago, marioh said:

Why does she feel the need to explain herself? This seems so pointless... Also, the paparazzi pictures are never edited, this is how she really looks (she looks normal!). It's actually her Instagram posts where her body is always excessively and unnecessarily edited. I seriously don't get it... :watrusayin: Also, who criticised her body? Also #2, who tf cares about her looks on vacation? Britney, just have fun and stop posting pointless videos about superficial things. No one cares about this stuff. The conservatorship on the other hand...

:ehidk: I care!

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

because I like to know what Britney Spears looks like even when she's on vaction. :ehidk:

Ok but it's her time to relax. She shouldn't be photographed and judged like this. I could somehow understand that if she was on stage and you paid the ticket to see her. But you know, it's her time off, she deserves privacy and is not there for a beauty pageant.

Archived